Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

worst PG play ever? shut the ***@ up magic

he said in the finals ... please tell us one thing that russell did right in the first half besides the pass to durant for the dunk ... this is coming from the best pg ever ... he might know a thing or 2 

he was OD with his comments. and who cares if he is the best PG he is a horrble analyst
Yeah some people just talk for the sake of it, regardless what kind of player they are/were.
Remember Bill Walton? One time it was either Tyrone Lue or Fish who threw a bad pass and he dubbed it "the worst turnover in the history of the Lakers organization"

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

worst PG play ever? shut the ***@ up magic

he said in the finals ... please tell us one thing that russell did right in the first half besides the pass to durant for the dunk ... this is coming from the best pg ever ... he might know a thing or 2 
He had a few assists, got to the foul line, and didn't turn the ball over.
Magic's abilities on the court are undeniable, but there's been plenty of evidence to show that great players can still have really stupid opinions about the sport.

eek.gif
 Battier still cookin' boy 
pimp.gif

OKC having breakdown after breakdown, they still have a chance but either way adjustments need to be made for next game.

Big J 33 wrote:
Magic's abilities on the court are undeniable, but there's been plenty of evidence to show that great players can still have really stupid opinions about the sport.

This.  Dude could ball like no other but is a HORRIBLE analyst.  People just give him a pass cause hes Magic Johnson.

Wont be any talk of Wade being hurt tomorrow, hes playing at a high level right now.

I usually dont call games in the 3rd quarter, but OKC looks done...theyll probly make a run but come up short.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

gotta love getting them in the penalty with 9 minutes to go and have shot nothing but jumpers since

Yeah I thought them getting into the penalty early would mean them feasting at the FT line.

Maybe when Harden comes back into the game.

Originally Posted by ItsaBayThang

Big J 33 wrote:

This.  Dude could ball like no other but is a HORRIBLE analyst.  People just give him a pass cause hes Magic Johnson.
True, but I like him cause at least he has some energy unlike the rest of the crew!

i think Shane Battier is one of the players on the Heat that deserves a Championship ring, dude went through alot being on the crappy Grizzlies when they were the worst team in the NBA. dude is lighting them up tonight

Originally Posted by hymen man

I think If the Thunder can cut it to 7-8 before the 4th they can win it.

I completely agree, but every time it looks like they're about to do something, they have a mental breakdown

Miami has to run this offense through LeBron.. Past 2 possessions he didn't get a touch, 2 bad shots.

Especially with KD at the 4, allow that man to post Spoelstra.

Back
Top Bottom