Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

Originally Posted by miamib30514

29mlmyb.jpg
Clever. Is there gonna be a Seattle Curse in the Finals?
nerd.gif

I think this will be the first Finals ever where I'll be happy with whatever way it goes.

Still thinking about a prediction though

Originally Posted by KMante

I think this will be the first Finals ever where I'll be happy with whatever way it goes.

Still thinking about a prediction though

Exactly how I feel too.

KMante:
Not for me. Bron BEASTED last series, but has also resorted to... 'tactics'... throughout these playoffs. Wade? Psh, he's back to being more about the refs than being about the opponent. If they win the Finals throwing theirselves all over the place & baiting incompetent refs into blowing those whistles (see: 2006), I'll be upset.

But if they just go out and play ball, and they score more points than the Thunder in 4 games, then that's what's up. More power to 'em.

Originally Posted by KICKS OFF

I just hope the series goes 7. won't be mad if either OKC or Heat wins.

me to 7 games is all i hope for more basketball to watch whoever wins deserves it 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by erupt107th

I can't remember the last time I was this excited for the Finals. Either KD or LBJ will be a champion after this series
pimp.gif

The Two best teams in the LG meeting in the finals. That's all you ask for. Can't wait.

Gonna be a good one ... Gotta pull for OKC..Dynasty whoever wins? I think the Thunder got this ... Better overall team.

^ that's clever. A megazord of antagonist, fan base hatred. What's the top Miami Heat msg board, not an ESPN or RealGM one? I pull most of my Thunder stuff from Royce Young @dailythunder.com. I mentioned some of my season ticket friends getting displaced by "media overflow." Here's an excerpt about that, and how the NBA literally takes over the whole town (not just in a brings a ton of people but as in closes streets, kicks you out of hotels, etc. type of way) when the finals comes to town. Good problem to have though.

How many ways are these 2 teams total opposites?
Small market vs free agent, beach, hotspot
Built through draft vs Superfriends FA acquisition
4th quarter clutchness vs. not so much most of the time
12:01am twitter announcement vs The Decision
Hides his "business" tattoos vs prominent "Chosen 1" and sleeves
Puberty Acne vs Male Pattern Baldness
90$ "low price" sigs vs $250 Elites
Rabid loud, never sitting fans vs late arriving, sit on their fingers, texting on their phones, won't cheer %#@ fans
Had to shut Thunder Alley down, too many fans (+ rifraff dude busted off in the crowd) vs Please Fan Up

http://www.dailythunder.c...nge-the-new-thunder-era/
Spoiler [+]
The NBA Finals are a huge machine of everything that’s descending upon Oklahoma City this week. Drama, the NBA’s brightest stars, important people and people who think they are important, perhaps the brightest media spotlight ever to shine on Oklahoma that doesn’t involve tragedy, disaster or scandal: It’s all coming, and it’s coming all at once.

Thus dawns a new era in Oklahoma City and for the precocious Thunder. Now that the NBA Finals are here, and an NBA title is four wins away, some things are going to change that won’t be changing back for this hopefully-a-decade-or-longer current Thunder era and beyond.

From the team’s perspective, the first permanent change is the obvious.

1. No matter the result of Thunder-Heat, it’s title-or-bust next season and every subsequent season in Oklahoma City.

Let me explain it to you this way. Most of you probably heard about and/or participated in the madness at Academy Sports and Outdoors stores in the hours after the Thunder won the Western Conference, and then the next morning. Thousands of people packed the parking lots at the Academy stores around the Oklahoma City metro late at night for conference championship T-shirts.

That’s not going to happen again here. You only lust for the conference title shirt once.

The team definitely does not seem to have the “just happy to be here

refs will definitely decide this series

whichever team wins the FT battle wins

although Miami could still lose since they miss so many throws

I think Westbrook can beast on whoever Miami puts on him. Miami can not put Wade on him or dude will not be as effective.

That Beat OKC logo is wack
eyes.gif

Seattle shouldn't even be slandered like that.

Plus, 'beat the heat' sounds alot better than 'beat okc'
laugh.gif

Miami fans take another L..

laugh.gif
M.Bison

roll.gif

won't miss a game. this is the best finals match up in years in my opinion. - well the first i've been excited for in a long time - anyone could come out with that trophy

every team OKC faced in these playoffs could beat the heat in a 7 game series (except maybe the Lakers). with that said i have OKC in6

^ you really think that Mavs team from this year could beat Miami?!
30t6p3b.gif

This year's Tyson-less Mavs team wouldn't do a damn thing against Miami in a series.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

That Beat OKC logo is wack
eyes.gif

Seattle shouldn't even be slandered like that.

Plus, 'beat the heat' sounds alot better than 'beat okc'
laugh.gif

Miami fans take another L..
have a little fun cuz
laugh.gif

I have OKC in 6 also. I dont think Miami can match-up with them personally. OKC plays faster than any team Miami has faced in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

every team OKC faced in these playoffs could beat the heat in a 7 game series (except maybe the Lakers). with that said i have OKC in6

run-on sentence. carry on

That Seattle skyline logo is really great.

Still can't believe how spoiled Oklahoma City are. Other cities with NBA franchises spend decades with painful processes of building and rebuilding, building and rebuilding and these fools just waltz in out of nowhere and get a team like this, pretty much entirely because of a draft move that was made in Seattle.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom