Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

Westbrook NEVER notices the mismatch. 
30t6p3b.gif

I know he is cooking, but he has to give it up. They will double KD, if a smaller player is on him. Someone will be open. Basic basketball.

Scott Brooks is terrible. 

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

That's twice Fisher has been bodied w/ no call and the Heat scored immediately following the non-call.
He was bodied on that Wade block? You sure? He didn't even lose his balance. 

miamib30514:
23ska909red02:
miamib30514:
LMFAO. WHY DO THE REFS WANT THE HEAT TO WIN THIS GAME.

PLEASE LOGICALLY EXPLAIN THIS TO ME!

MONEY / RATINGS/ STORYLINE ALL POINT TO OKC.

Waits ...
The face of the league is on your team and currently ringless, and you have to ask what the benefit would be for the Heat to win?

I know you'll want to believe this championship is legit and rightfull earned through hard work and nothing more, but you wanting to believe that won't make it any more true than any of my Laker championships in the 2000s, or the last Heat championship, for that matter.
The league benefits more if Lebron DOESN'T get the ring and the circus can ensue for the pursuit once more. Try again, still waiting.
And you can keep waiting.
laugh.gif
If you don't wnt to see it, you won't. Intentionally blind fan is blinded... intentionally.

HankMoody:
23ska909red02:
That's twice Fisher has been bodied w/ no call and the Heat scored immediately following the non-call.
He was bodied on that Wade block? You sure? He didn't even lose his balance. 
No, on the scramble to get the ball before the missed Fish layup. I shouldn't have said 'immediately following'.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

miamib30514:
23ska909red02:
The face of the league is on your team and currently ringless, and you have to ask what the benefit would be for the Heat to win?

I know you'll want to believe this championship is legit and rightfull earned through hard work and nothing more, but you wanting to believe that won't make it any more true than any of my Laker championships in the 2000s, or the last Heat championship, for that matter.
The league benefits more if Lebron DOESN'T get the ring and the circus can ensue for the pursuit once more. Try again, still waiting.
And you can keep waiting.
laugh.gif
If you don't wnt to see it, you won't. Intentionally blind fan is blinded... intentionally.

eek.gif
eek.gif
Color me convinced.

Back
Top Bottom