Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Juwan Howard finally getting that ring 
tumblr_li6k3gHvbb1qcmnsoo1_400.gif

Best part about this is the camera man totally ignoring him and running to Chris Webber collapsing on the floor.

Originally Posted by Young ThunderCat

You haters better appreciate a great ball player when you see one. You are watching greatness. an All-Star team up with two other All-Stars to win a championship in a lockout-shortened season with hilariously one-sided refereeing.

Originally Posted by supremewellbeing

ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS DID ANYBODY SEE THE REF PAT MIAMI COACH AFTER MILLER HIT THE 3 POINTER? AS HE WAS RUNNING PAST TO GET ON OTHER SIDE OF COURT THE REF PATTED HIM 3 TIMES . GESTURE WAS I LIKE GOOD JOB I GOT YOU.

THEY CHEATING HARD!
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by KenJi714

1 ring in a shortened season. Not impress
25 years old join another 2 all stars in their prime. Not impress
Heat playing on the East. Not impress

2 rings vs 16 rings. Not impress

As if Magic and Kobe never played with any all-stars/hall of famers, huh?
30t6p3b.gif
yes but lebron was suppsoed to be the best of all time and a jordan challenger...he should not have needed help from 2 other superstars but people now know that he is not good enough to do it by himself
that dude in your avy never 'did it by himself either' 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Please don't judge all of us Laker fans by a couple people. I would like to congratulate LeBron. He earned it, he's the best player in the world and I mean it.
I'm going to miss the 'ringless' jokes...but you can't deny who deserved that ring this post-season. As much as I want to hate, I cant...theres nothing you can hate on when it comes to LeBron's performance this post-season.

Amazing.

Congrats guys.

Not a Heat fan, but respect.

knightngale wrote:
wow these dudes have been given the series by the refs are up by 20 with 7 to go and STILL WHINING

disgusting
just can't respect this team

OKC was gifted the series against the Spurs, all you have to do is watch the 4th quarter to see the phantom calls/missed calls...

I'm so happy for LeBron, I could cry. Dude really deserved this, and it's about cot damn time. The hate he got is/was ridiculous. 

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Originally Posted by xbiker47

1 more win for the Heat before NT explodes
pimp.gif

To be honest, I think yuku run will just fine if the Heat win on Thursday. Now if it was the other way around, NT would probably be down for a month.
laugh.gif

1 ring in a shortened season. Not impress
25 years old join another 2 all stars in their prime. Not impress
Heat playing on the East. Not impress

2 rings vs 16 rings. Not impress

30t6p3b.gif
Magic got drafted. Kobe got drafted

Unlike the coward #6 who take a short cut in his prime.

Again. Not impress.

After Shaq left, Kobe got sick and tired of carrying the team. He wanted a trade. There was a trade in place to Chicago but Deng was included. Kobe didn't want to go to Chicago with no help. Then the Lakers got Pau and won the chip. Kobe still hasn't won one without a dominant big man. It's no coincidence that the Lakers have fallen off along with Pau's game falling off. If Kobe won it this year, you Lakers fans would boast how Kobe has 6, same as MJ. Sit down.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by supremewellbeing

ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS DID ANYBODY SEE THE REF PAT MIAMI COACH AFTER MILLER HIT THE 3 POINTER? AS HE WAS RUNNING PAST TO GET ON OTHER SIDE OF COURT THE REF PATTED HIM 3 TIMES . GESTURE WAS I LIKE GOOD JOB I GOT YOU.

THEY CHEATING HARD!
eyes.gif
Yea i noticed that, i thought he was telling him to back up.....

I feel bad for Durant. But him winning a ring now would've been way too luxurious when so many greats before have failed in their first finals. He has to use this as motivation.

He's one hell of a player, even though I think he needs to become a little more multi-dimensional player. He will win a championship, no doubt about that. No one can stop him from winning a ring. Not even LeBron because Bron probably won't have as historically great season as this one. My money's on the Thunder winning next season.

I wanna see Juwan score a bucket before he gets that ring. Throw Eddy Curry out there too even though he's wearing a suit.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Franco23x

30t6p3b.gif
Magic got drafted. Kobe got drafted

Unlike the coward #6 who take a short cut in his prime.

Again. Not impress.
Kobe cries for a trade and if he doesn't get a trade he will leave.
laugh.gif
Yea Lebron didn't cry. He just make a 1 hour on national TV where he dump his former team and join 2 all stars in their prime. Pure class

Back
Top Bottom