[| -- Official Miami Heat @ Chicago Bulls 8PM EST on TNT -- |]

Bosh come on son
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Heat got these guys playing scared....Bron playing like he KNOWS no one on the court can guard him...

I love Noah's hustle though......
pimp.gif

Heat got these guys playing scared....Bron playing like he KNOWS no one on the court can guard him...

I love Noah's hustle though......
pimp.gif

Notice it takes the Miami Heat to bring Kanye courtside... What type of loyalty is that?....I See Ye at more Lakers and Heat games than Bulls games...

I know he probably Lives in LA, but still....

Notice it takes the Miami Heat to bring Kanye courtside... What type of loyalty is that?....I See Ye at more Lakers and Heat games than Bulls games...

I know he probably Lives in LA, but still....

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

roll.gif
How he went down was hilarious! Why didn't he move his arms or anything though? Son acted like he was knocked out instantly
sick.gif

Gif needed..

whats worse is kevin harlan thinking it was legit. son cant be that gully can he?

man NO rapper is loyal to ANY sports team. bunch of bandwagon fans...

Bron just doing what he wants shooting 8/11.

It's sad how much our D improves when Boozer goes out. Too many defensive mistakes, we haven't looked right so far after the All Star break.

Akis and Noah on the boards
pimp.gif
We need to start hitting some shots though

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

roll.gif
How he went down was hilarious! Why didn't he move his arms or anything though? Son acted like he was knocked out instantly
sick.gif

Gif needed..

whats worse is kevin harlan thinking it was legit. son cant be that gully can he?

man NO rapper is loyal to ANY sports team. bunch of bandwagon fans...

Bron just doing what he wants shooting 8/11.

It's sad how much our D improves when Boozer goes out. Too many defensive mistakes, we haven't looked right so far after the All Star break.

Akis and Noah on the boards
pimp.gif
We need to start hitting some shots though

Back
Top Bottom