[| -- Official Miami Heat @ Chicago Bulls 8PM EST on TNT -- |]

How bad is Ronnie Brewer that Bogans starts over him? I mean he was the starting SG for the Jazz last year.

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

Bogans is that dude everyone leaves open in a game of 21 when people wanna ball
laugh.gif
Dont even bother playing Defense. Just get your position ready to block out
laugh.gif

His shooting has been horrible, he keeps throwing up that three and it's not even close.
laugh.gif

They may as well just keep Brewer in to create some turnovers.

His shooting has been horrible, he keeps throwing up that three and it's not even close.
laugh.gif

They may as well just keep Brewer in to create some turnovers.

Deng has played great this quarter.

I'm still waiting for Bosh to show up.

The jumper isn't falling he needs to attack the rim.

Deng has played great this quarter.

I'm still waiting for Bosh to show up.

The jumper isn't falling he needs to attack the rim.

the bulls' interior defense is no joke. thibs is the bulls' MVP that's for damn sure.

the bulls' interior defense is no joke. thibs is the bulls' MVP that's for damn sure.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

Notice it takes the Miami Heat to bring Kanye courtside... What type of loyalty is that?....I See Ye at more Lakers and Heat games than Bulls games...

I know he probably Lives in LA, but still....
if you have fame and money at such a young age, are you really spending your winters in chicago over LA and Miami?
laugh.gif
Yeah, because catching a few Home bulls games means you have to Live in Chicago....
eyes.gif

C'mon man. He's obviously not a die hard fan like anyone here. Most of these entertainers just want to be at the biggest events/games and thats it. Games vs the Heat, Lakers, Celtics and now Knicks are gonna be those epic basketball games that everyone wants to be at so you can't be salty if thats the only time you see some of these guys...it's what they do.

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

Notice it takes the Miami Heat to bring Kanye courtside... What type of loyalty is that?....I See Ye at more Lakers and Heat games than Bulls games...

I know he probably Lives in LA, but still....
if you have fame and money at such a young age, are you really spending your winters in chicago over LA and Miami?
laugh.gif
Yeah, because catching a few Home bulls games means you have to Live in Chicago....
eyes.gif

C'mon man. He's obviously not a die hard fan like anyone here. Most of these entertainers just want to be at the biggest events/games and thats it. Games vs the Heat, Lakers, Celtics and now Knicks are gonna be those epic basketball games that everyone wants to be at so you can't be salty if thats the only time you see some of these guys...it's what they do.

Back
Top Bottom