Official Miami Heat Offseason Thread: EPIC OFFSEASON! YES WE DID!

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

laugh.gif
 This is about to be the most hated team in Sports. Damn.

I am seriously considering flipping these season tickets. I renewed back in March for 3 years. $4500. What an investment. My dude who is ticket broker just offered me 10 grand for my lower levels when they come. And that figure will probably jump considerably higher.

I'm conflicted. I want to witness this toomfoolery live, but I could use the money.

Sell the first 10 or so games for an outrageous price (People will pay murder prices for them) And by then you should get back what you paid on the tickets. I dont think you should sell off the whole season though, definitely not.

My friend with second row seats is saying he thinks he can get 1k a seat for the first game - So hes probably gonna sell his seats during that beginning stage of hype (However many games it may be) then just keep the rest and basically have gotten free season tix.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

TO MY FELLOW REAL HEAT FANS, We have been waiting on this for a while. Never thought it was really plausible, but its here now, let's embrace this.

I expect at least 3 titles in the next 5 years.

Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

since when does 4 years since your team won considered "a while"?Smh

congrats Heat fans..   Riley is a G.  From a Laker fan, i thank the Heat for taking the crown for the most hated team 
laugh.gif
      lol...  
Should be an exciting season..  enjoy the next 5 years 
pimp.gif

Don't get it twisted i'm a knick fan but...

5-
4- Bosh
3- Mike Miller
2- Wade
1- Lebron

For all the dudes in Miami that are just now becoming heat fans or NBA fans..

Mike Miller shot 48% from three last season.. Imagine his open looks now....

sick.gif
x
eek.gif
x
pimp.gif
x
tired.gif
x
mad.gif

I think Shaq is gonna be kissing that teams %%+ for the min and try and get a couple over Kobe..
I also think T-Mac will try and join that team for the min

This is unreal. Not sure what to say. I'm not a big LeBron fan, but have been a Heat fan since day 1. This will really be a test. If he would stop talking like he is responsible for the existence of life in general this would be easier. Wade may find that his tolerance is not what he thought it was.

If I'm Wade and LeBron talks about the Heat team the way he has referred to the Cavs, like they are accessories he is wearing, I'd be getting tired of it quick.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by WILLINC

TO MY FELLOW REAL HEAT FANS, We have been waiting on this for a while. Never thought it was really plausible, but its here now, let's embrace this.

I expect at least 3 titles in the next 5 years.

Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

since when does 4 years since your team won considered "a while"?Smh

because after the championship, we got knocked out of the fist round, wade got injured, 15 win season, shaq $@!@**$+ on the whole team, chris quinn, ricky davis... wade got healthy 2 first round playoff exits and here we are.... we have been nice and humble to other fans on NT and know we get !**%@%@ on
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

If these dudes don't win at least 70 games I'll be disappointed as a basketball fan.

regardless of ppl saying the regular season isn't that important. #$%^ that! a monster team needs to dominate.

I still can't believe that LeBron joined the team... 
eek.gif
  This is going to be epic!  I can't wait for Heat TV to start the documentaries and the season to get underway.  Do you guys think it's highly unlikely that we start Pittman? 

seeing who they sign to join them is going to be as interesting as this whole process has been, they only got what 5 players?

Bron recruiting Big Z

Also, Heat trying to work out s&t w/Cavs for LBJ. If that happens, Haslem, Q, Wright can all be resign + we get mid level exception

[h1]Heat maneuvering could net Mike Miller, keep Haslem[/h1]

In a potentially significant turn of events, the Miami Heat is attempting to work out a sign-and-trade agreement with the Cleveland Cavaliers for free-agent forward LeBron James, who already has agreed to join the Heat

Should the Heat be able to pull off the maneuver, it could possibly give Heat President Pat Riley the flexibility to re-sign a remaining current Heat free agent, such, as Udonis Haslem, Dorell Wright or Quentin Richardson.

No matter the approach, James is locked into a Heat future.

Regardless of such a maneuver, the Heat plans to sign Washington Wizards free-agent swingman Mike Miller. The Heat is expected to sign the former University of Florida standout to a contract in the five-year, $30 million range.

Toronto wont do the sign and trade? I don't think anyway in hell Cleveland is gonna do one.

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Bosh is going to wear #1?
Bosh gets #1
Bron Bron gets #6
Chalmers gets #15
D Wade stays the same.
I wonder what # Mike Miller will wear since he was #6 in Washington.

Back
Top Bottom