Official Miami Heat Offseason Thread: EPIC OFFSEASON! YES WE DID!

Good thing for these fools they will just hand you keys...

rings won't be that easy, especially when you're tryin to get it from Kobe.

The only 3 that matters is the 3Peat that is bout to happen

This whole ordeal is quite sad if you ask me, the hell happened to the NBA the past few years?

Considering Miami only cares about football and not baseball/basketball, its pretty funny seeing all those "fans" there.

Those 3 are going to celebrate/dance all season long ala the Cavs in Cleveland and rub teams the wrong way. I like Wade but I hope they don't win anything (unless players like Shaq and other vets becomes their @%%%! and ring chase).

This maybe the only thing to get Ron out of the club and back into the gym.

I want to know Kobe reaction honestly, he probably in a robe with Vanessa in one hand and looking at his other hand like" bron, bosh y'all see my rings?"

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Sois Frais G

pimp.gif
@"beat LA"

take that california flag out ur avy traitor
grin.gif
pimp.gif
@"beat LA"
its supposed to be about bron/wade/bosh but LA was mentioned.

u barkin up the wrong tree

It made me chuckle when the guy said Lebron james, Dwyane wade and Chris bosh.. this is your miami heat! 
laugh.gif

and the YES WE DID background. Classic. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Bring it. 
devil.gif

This is exciting for the league. I don't know how it's going to turn out for Miami at season's end, but this is for sure. They will shatter whatever previous team record for free throws attempted in a season.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Yall taking this to serious. This is LA Lakers' league until proven otherwise

Yes we did? You aint done !*++ yet. Win a championship and then talk.
Wade: "Arguably the best trio to ever play the game of basketball. Again win something before you talk fool.
Man i'm exited about the season.

I aint gonna lie.. Ive been a Lebron fan since day one.. I NEVER hated Kobe (i actually sorta liked him but he was my favorite player's rival so ya), I jus hated laker (Kobe) fans and always stood up for Bron. I think Kobe is still the best player in the league, which he proved to me last season..

I also never really cheered for the Lakers (Except last yr cuz i Hate BOSTON the State, Not Ray Ray, Rondo and Pierce) cuz id hate it that Laker fans would rub it into LBJ fans faces, But right fully so ESPECIALLY after last seasons performances..

But after sein the NEW Big 3 being so cocky and arrogant and havent even won a GAME yet or the Eastern Confrence or nothing.. and sayin "Beat LA"

I WANT KOBE TO STICK IT TO THEM SO *##+%@ BAD. ATLEAST ONCE.

I want to see another moment like this:

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

I aint gonna lie.. Ive been a Lebron fan since day one.. I NEVER hated Kobe (i actually sorta liked him but he was my favorite player's rival so ya), I jus hated laker (Kobe) fans and always stood up for Bron. I think Kobe is still the best player in the league, which he proved to me last season..

I also never really cheered for the Lakers (Except last yr cuz i Hate BOSTON the State, Not Ray Ray, Rondo and Pierce) cuz id hate it that Laker fans would rub it into LBJ fans faces, But right fully so ESPECIALLY after last seasons performances..

But after sein the NEW Big 3 being so cocky and arrogant and havent even won a GAME yet or the Eastern Confrence or nothing.. and sayin "Beat LA"

I WANT KOBE TO STICK IT TO THEM SO *##+%@ BAD. ATLEAST ONCE.

I want to see another moment like this:
The hate is strong with this one...
tired.gif

I'm reading Realcavsfans and people there are hoping that the Lakers will crush the Heat. Lakers go from the most hated team in league the hero's? What the f is this?

My goodness, this is going to be one of the most hated teams of all time.

All that tomfoolery LMAO!! You can even sense the high salt levels from the NEUTRAL ESPN sportcasters. This has never been seen before. 3 stars in their absolute primes joining one squad via free agency. Completly UNPRECEDENTED.

Miami Heat 2010-11 and on = The U of the 80's.

You will hate them. But you WILL watch them. All the time. Every time.

This season is going to be a movie.

Back
Top Bottom