Official Miami Heat Offseason Thread: EPIC OFFSEASON! YES WE DID!

laugh.gif
he has always had that ugly release.... and it works for him... wade seems to always know where he is at.... haslem knows and does deserve more money... how much do yall think he is worth?... he's getting around 7mill right now.... he comes off the bench and damn near brings us a double double, does a lot of the dirty work, and is the only player still in a heat uni from the championship besides wade....

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

i wanna see who the real heat fans are before we start signing players....
WHO WANTS TO MAKE A TEAM HEAT SIG?

I need a list of Heat fans. I'll add the names to the 1st page once ppl post that they're Heat fans

I don't think you guys have to worry too much about Wade leaving. Wade seems to really like it in Miami and doesn't show much interest anywhere else. The only other place Wade could've gone to was Chicago, but since his ex-wife lives up there he doesn't want that type of drama. My guess would be that you guys re-sign Wade and Amare as well. Amare has shown a lot of interest in going there earlier in the year. Some resources claim that Miami is his #1 pick.  No way he will end up in anyother team besides Miami and Chicago.

Whatever the case may be, guys like LeBron and Wade won't make their move until teams start signing guys like Joe Johnson, Amare, Boozer and Bosh. They don't want to go into teams as the only player when so many other teams can sign 2 max FA's.

^^^ true.... thanks for your input... i dont know something about amare screams "i cant play without nash" word to shawn marion... it seems like they really need the uptempo offense... thats why im kinda leaning towards bosh... plus they have the same agent...

I wanted Wade on the knicks the most, but i agree with nyc.

I dont think Amare is going to bring them over the top though. they need bosh, and have to resign haslem. i know these guys are definitely going to regret losing out on him.

I don't tink that we'll be able to get LeBron, but if we're able to get Joe Johnson and Bosh we're contenders again. What will make us a Championship team again is consistent PG play. We also have to resign Haslem. He is the soul of the Heat.

But I agree w/ a lot of what was already said. If by some chance we can get LeBron only if Pat comes back to coach then so be it. That will make us unstoppable. Just think of the possibilities
pimp.gif

Plus I already know that Arickson is willing to pay for a championship team because he did so in '05-'06. We just have to resign Wade and I tink the chips will fall into place quite nicely...

Heat fan here, been down with them since Rony Seikaly, Steve Smith and Glen Rice were the crew.

Lebron is pretty much a wet dream, but we should be really going after Bosh. It would be nice, We don't NEED 3 max players to contend, though.

If we get bosh, what we do need is a PG that can score. Tony Parker?

Originally Posted by you big dummy

^ Wade, Johnson, and Bosh, is that even possible?

Anything is possible, but it is not very likely. Just wishful thinking on my part. But I know that both would like to have a chance to contend and the Heat are good options for both players, especially is Wade resigns

Heat fan here

Doesn't Haslem have the option to opt out of his contract this year too if he wants?

I just know he better stay in a Heat uniform and retire in one too

Haslem is an unrestricted free agent. Both parties(The Heat, and UD) are open for a return though.

It really depends how the market shakes out for UD

Haslem is a UFA.

The Heat will have about 10-13 mil in cap space after signing 2 max players. If JJ is willing to take that kind of money, it's possible.

If the Heat find a way to trade Beasley, Cook & James Jones, they will have enough for 3 MAX players and fill the rest of the roster like Boston did

If UH did leave the Heat I couldn't be mad at the man, he deserves to get paid. I'd still have love for him wherever he goes. We just have to let the offseason pan out and first things first resign D-Wade.

Where's the Heat sig?

10-13 mil, after signing Bosh + JJ?

i wont count wade, since i know you're allowed to go over the cap for your own players, but thats insane...

Im all for Lebron, but I dont think thats really realistic. I can't see him putting aside his ego to come here to play on Wade's team.

I think Wade, Bosh and JJ are more realistic and is kinda what im hoping for. Move Beasley, #18 pick, Cook and JJ for whatever you can. Fill the roster with some more vets.

Back
Top Bottom