Official Miami Heat Offseason Thread: EPIC OFFSEASON! YES WE DID!

Don't want Shaq back here. I don't see how he would fit on this team. He wore out his welcome by bashing NT's Favorite Chris Quinn out of all people. As far as the covering Dwight Howard argument, I say let Howard get his, and crush them everywhere else (with the exception of pg play right now).

Something is missing from this squad, is it a vet pg or a more athletic thicker center. Idk.

Fisher wouldve been a great piece, Dampier will be a decent addition too.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Mamba MVP wrote:

So you mean to tell me there aren't 19,000 diehard Heat fans? I doubt there were many Bulls fans before MJ, but hell yall won the championship just 4 years ago and have one of the top 3 players in the league. Population isn't an excuse look @ OKC, they have zero history as a franchise yet have one of the most passionate fanbases in the league now. Bottom line is and I've heard LeBatard something similiar to this before, when you're teams are good everyone is out there supporting them, when they are bad, these 'die hard fans' are nowhere to be found.

Oh well, doesn't really matter anyway it is what it is and everyone has and will see it, I probably still just hate all those stupid Cane fans that came up here two years talking so much %%+$ and ended up getting stomped in the Swamp
laugh.gif

i had to reply to this. ARE U STUPID?????? Really stomped is not the right word homeboy. We were tied until the ref blew a CRUCIAL CALL. Yea pass interference that ended up giving you guys a score in the 4th qtr and it went south from there. But really tho yall didnt look good AT ALL. Gators fans are ridic. Urban and the powers that be scared to have a regular series against us. U gonna be NAT. Champs again real soon buddy. good luck with the coming investigations on recruiting violations LMFA

whats going on with this miller signing? is some other team offering more money and he's debating or is miami looking at someone else? 

Lakers made him an identical offer. The way teams are giving money away though, I wouldn't be surprised if someone has a bigger offer on the table.

They are missing ATHLETICISM outside of the big 3

They need to try to holla at Raja Bell too

How much money do the big 3 make though? I never saw it officially reported, like did Bosh get his 20 mil?

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Lakers made him an identical offer. The way teams are giving money away though, I wouldn't be surprised if someone has a bigger offer on the table.

They are missing ATHLETICISM outside of the big 3

They need to try to holla at Raja Bell too

How much money do the big 3 make though? I never saw it officially reported, like did Bosh get his 20 mil?
5year 110 Millon for Lebron, Bosh

5 years 107.5 for Wade

Starting salaries

Lebron: 14.5
Bosh. 14.5
Wade.14.2

Miami had about 9 million in outright capspace left, after the Big three deals. It will be split between Udonis Haslem and Mike Miller. It's vet min adds for this point on....Roster is still shaping out quite nicely.

Originally Posted by chinoman1782

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Mamba MVP wrote:

So you mean to tell me there aren't 19,000 diehard Heat fans? I doubt there were many Bulls fans before MJ, but hell yall won the championship just 4 years ago and have one of the top 3 players in the league. Population isn't an excuse look @ OKC, they have zero history as a franchise yet have one of the most passionate fanbases in the league now. Bottom line is and I've heard LeBatard something similiar to this before, when you're teams are good everyone is out there supporting them, when they are bad, these 'die hard fans' are nowhere to be found.

Oh well, doesn't really matter anyway it is what it is and everyone has and will see it, I probably still just hate all those stupid Cane fans that came up here two years talking so much %%+$ and ended up getting stomped in the Swamp
laugh.gif
i had to reply to this. ARE U STUPID?????? Really stomped is not the right word homeboy. We were tied until the ref blew a CRUCIAL CALL. Yea pass interference that ended up giving you guys a score in the 4th qtr and it went south from there. But really tho yall didnt look good AT ALL. Gators fans are ridic. Urban and the powers that be scared to have a regular series against us. U gonna be NAT. Champs again real soon buddy. good luck with the coming investigations on recruiting violations LMFA

ignore Mamba......dude is a lakers/florida/colts fan 
laugh.gif
 .........all us miami fans and yall florida fans know yall are shook to have a regular series...

I remember being in JR High, being extremly disappointed when the deal got disallowed. Thought Zo/Juwan could've realistically had a chance at taking down Jordan. Luckily for Miami it happen, that deal would've handicaped Miami for YEARS.

chalmers got a sprained ankle.... kenny hasbrouck been scoring 14points a game in the summer league...

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

I remember being in JR High, being extremly disappointed when the deal got disallowed. Thought Zo/Juwan could've realistically had a chance at taking down Jordan. Luckily for Miami it happen, that deal would've handicaped Miami for YEARS.

I remember it like it was yesterday. PJ did more than enough to make me forget about it

They just need a good defender/3 point shooter, whose left on the market that fits this description?

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

Wasn't that deal 7 yrs - 98 milli? For Juwan Howard? In 1996? 
laugh.gif

Yeah I thought he would be a beast too. Glad that deal that rescinded.

Originally Posted by Mr Cashfl0w

They just need a good defender/3 point shooter, whose left on the market that fits this description?

Is Raja Bell still available?

they need a good PG to run with the super 3......a PG that dont need to shoot, just pass and defend....then the rest is EASY...

Back
Top Bottom