Official Miami Heat Offseason Thread: EPIC OFFSEASON! YES WE DID!

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

IraHeatBeat

Just heard from Udonis Haslem. He has turned down far larger deals from the Nuggets and Mavericks . . . and will be back with the Heat!

pimp.gif
Udizzzzzzzzle
Udonis_Haslem.jpg

Just got back from a mini vacation and get back to this 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

IraHeatBeat

Heat completes trade of Michael Beasley to Timberwolves, will receive second-round picks in 2011 and 2014. Space now open for Mike Miller.

Miami's full of bandwagon fans. It's a shame but it is what it is. Just look at the marlins, they're a great example. Every time I watch a week night marlins away game I can't get over how some of these stadiums get so full on like a tuesday night or w/e. In the citys defense the stadium is pretty far from where a lot of people in dade live, it's right at the county line pretty much. Hopefully that'll change when the new stadium downtown is finished. 
But like h3at said, don't think that there aren't any die hard fans in this city, especially us on this board. I'm going to try to make some more Heat games this year but the tickets are mad expensive and a lot of them are already owned by season ticket holders or company season ticket holders. And I go to college away so I'm going to be out of the city for most of the season. 

Heat fans, I'm so glad UD is back. We need that kind of guy on a championship team. He was saying on the radio he's taken about 20 mill less on both contracts combined to stay in dade. Gotta give it up for a true miami dude right there  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

good move resigning haslem, as a matter of fact make that a very good move. dude can play, knows his role, and has been there through the good, the bad, and will be there for the good again.

he hasn't hit the type of shots fisher has in the playoffs but i think you heat fans will agree that he's to the heat what fisher is to the lakers. a veteran who can provide leadership, someone the guys on the team will respect because he's been there since day 1 and someone the top guys on the team will respect and listen to as well.

@kingjames

Happy UD is staying put in Miami. Wouldn't have felt right if he wasn't apart of this. Congrats fam

Wade went to Bosh & LeBron and told them they had to take less in order for the Heat to specifically have enough money to offer Haslem. That's why Wade took the 107M.

And Haslem left 14M on the table...psst, better than me
ohwell.gif

Wade has come out looking the best out of everybody in this situation....

Damn, the roster is filling out.

Chalmers
Wade
Bron
Bosh
Haslem
Miller
Varnado
Pittman
Butler

4-6 slots left, I'm guessing Arroyo and Joel Anthony might come back. T-Mac would actually be a good look right now.

Very excited to have UD back and have Mike Miller join us.

We have a solid 6/7 guys now. Just need a few more minimum guys.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Damn, the roster is filling out.

Chalmers
Wade
Bron
Bosh
Haslem
Miller
Varnado
Pittman
Butler

4-6 slots left, I'm guessing Arroyo and Joel Anthony might come back. T-Mac would actually be a good look right now.
Shaq
AI
Steph

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by youngmoney

im pretty sure i saw this somewhere else but chalmers is the next rondo

9a415e4163d1156d4a6166fe068258c72dfad4f.gif

SAY WHAT YOU WANT, BUT THIS IS WADE'S TEAM! Coach SPO will give the ball to wade at the end of games

I've been telling people that Wade was the most willing to do whatever for this team to be assembled. He seems pretty cool.

Still can't believe it, congrats Heat fans.

laugh.gif
if T-Mac joins, what number would he choose? and why the hell is Bosh wearing 1 anyway?

Back
Top Bottom