Official Miami Heat Offseason Thread: EPIC OFFSEASON! YES WE DID!

Originally Posted by SpottieOttie305

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

I really dont want LeBron on the Heat..Dwade and Bron cant coexist and the allstar game was proof of that
You serious son? You're basing a run and gun game to how they would play in the regular season.
grin.gif

A better comparison was when all three played for the National Team. They made that work and Wade was arguably the best player on the squad. It can be done, just be patient my dude
That is not a good comparison either. Playing together for a few summers along with 9 other NBA all stars does not compare with 82 game seasons plus the playoffs. They are sacrificing money, I don't see them sacrificing shine. they can say what they want. I knew Mike Miller was going because of his man crush for LBJ. That's a strong four to start with. They got two rookie centers though.

I think James will finally average that TD if he is the one to sacrifice his scoring.

I look forward to my Bullies bouncing the superfriends in May.

my news feed on facebook was blowing up some many people started "liking" the Heat.
I can't even hate on yall though, should be an exciting season. Can't wait till it gets started

Christmas day game LA vs. MIA?

If these dudes don't win at least 70 games I'll be disappointed as a basketball fan.

regardless of ppl saying the regular season isn't that important. #$%^ that! a monster team needs to dominate.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

so ya get 3 of the best players in nba today and there's 16 pages of joy wow
eek.gif
tired.gif
Hmm... LBJ, Wade, & Bosh + 16 pages of joy
               or
           Mediocrity + 700 pages of NYK cackling

I will go with the former

Ehhh I'm being humble about the situation, I'm definitely excited, but the season hasn't even started. What more do you want us to say? This thread will pan out more as more moves are made to fill the roster. I'm concerned with what happens to Haslem, Wright, and Q-Rich.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

LeBron's baby mama... you have been warned...

Miami will be a massive test for your relationship...

nerd.gif

indifferent.gif

She's already hip. Dude be smashing other #@%%+%$ and everyone and their mamma knows. She ain't trippin. She's winning.

shoutout to the real heat fans out there

what up h3at?

anyways, like i said before, i aint no heat fan and i never will be, but i hope my dude bosh gets a ring. kinda !!++#$ up how he is a number 3 right now
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Originally Posted by SpottieOttie305

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

I really dont want LeBron on the Heat..Dwade and Bron cant coexist and the allstar game was proof of that
You serious son? You're basing a run and gun game to how they would play in the regular season.
grin.gif

A better comparison was when all three played for the National Team. They made that work and Wade was arguably the best player on the squad. It can be done, just be patient my dude
That is not a good comparison either. Playing together for a few summers along with 9 other NBA all stars does not compare with 82 game seasons plus the playoffs. They are sacrificing money, I don't see them sacrificing shine. they can say what they want. I knew Mike Miller was going because of his man crush for LBJ. That's a strong four to start with. They got two rookie centers though.

I think James will finally average that TD if he is the one to sacrifice his scoring.

I look forward to my Bullies bouncing the superfriends in May.

yep i just said in our thread we will beat you boys in the 1st meeting & im willing to put my money down on that.......

I suspect we're about to see an unprecedented amount of "new" Heat fans soon.

Don't worry tho...I'm puttin ya'll _'s on notice. I'm callin yall out if I see fraudulent activity.

Notice Lebron never said he was gonna SIGN to the heat, He just said he was going to play for them....I don't think he's going to leave Cleveland devastated like that, he'll probably do a Sign and Trade or something so they can at least get something out of it.

Originally Posted by Young LOKI

Notice Lebron never said he was gonna SIGN to the heat, He just said he was going to play for them....I don't think he's going to leave Cleveland devastated like that, he'll probably do a Sign and Trade or something so they can at least get something out of it.

Even after Dan Gilbert talked all that mess?

Originally Posted by chinoman1782

CHICAGO BULLS FANS ARE ALL TALKIN LIKE NOAH GTHOH. Yall gonna get beat like 06.

fix your caps lock & get ready to lose yall stole mike miller but we will have the last laugh when we bump you boys out the off's

TO MY FELLOW REAL HEAT FANS, We have been waiting on this for a while. Never thought it was really plausible, but its here now, let's embrace this.

I expect at least 3 titles in the next 5 years.

Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Originally Posted by Young LOKI

There is nothing to give.  Beasley was shipped to Minnesota for a 2nd rounder, there's nothing to do and even if there was, the way Gilbert reacted he wouldn't do anything to help Lebron.

laugh.gif
 This is about to be the most hated team in Sports. Damn.

I am seriously considering flipping these season tickets. I renewed back in March for 3 years. $4500. What an investment. My dude who is ticket broker just offered me 10 grand for my lower levels when they come. And that figure will probably jump considerably higher.

I'm conflicted. I want to witness this toomfoolery live, but I could use the money.

Payton/Malon/Kobe/Shaq = fail

Same thing here me thinks. I say 1 ship in the 3 years, then 2 of the 3 of not all, will bolt for a another team.

Originally Posted by J2Legend

Payton/Malon/Kobe/Shaq = fail
laugh.gif
You are really trying to make that comparison? You think the situations are even REMOTELY the same?

Like I said, the most hated team in sports. And It has just begun.

We really have to figure this point situation out. If you know Chalmers, you know he is a highly talented on ball defender, which is great for when he has to face the Rondo's, Rose's, and the Nelson's in the playoffs. One would be lead to believe that it would be a simple run and shot for Mario, but I sometimes wonder how easy it would be to manage between all three. I would love to see us fill this talent with a lot of seasoned veterans.

...This is were the real strategy comes into place. I am an outright Celtic hater, but I have so much respect for Doc and his team for culminating a basketball team, and empowering his players to take pride in defense.

Back
Top Bottom