..::Official Miami Hurricanes @ Georgia Tech Thursday Night CFB 11/20::..

lol @ Chester

But damn Miami
smh.gif
smh.gif

pimp.gif
Tony Clark .....NT in the mother !*%#+%* building!!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by jville819

Originally Posted by renegade34474
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

its great to see Miami get OWNED after their fans talked so much #%+$ in that ACC football thread...
laugh.gif
I know.. I am loving it.

Chester's got me dying over here too.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Either way, I am so glad we had a week to prepare for GT. It is beyond me how we held them to 7 points. Their rushing attack is
sick.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Either way, I am so glad we had a week to prepare for GT. It is beyond me how we held them to 7 points. Their rushing attack is
sick.gif
eek.gif
As a unit, NC has a better D.

They play their assignments. They don't try to do to much. They don't get over aggressive and out of position.

And if I'm GT, I take Nesbitt out the game.

This game is just getting out of hand now.
smh.gif

At this point I'd like to know all the divisional scenarios, because the division is going to be extremely muddled right now. We were in the driver'sseat coming into tonight and just pissed it away.

Originally Posted by WinstonDon

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Miami is going to come back in the 4th quarter because they have swagger.
i feel sorry for your mother...raising such a lame

but as 1 of the few legit fans on this site...i'll take this $+# whooping like a true fan...but this team exceeded all of your expectations....so how much room do you all really have to talk? not much

and clemson fans have NO room to talk.....
DU_miami_logo.jpg

Mad-magazine.jpg

This is just crazy! I am a UM fan, and I will take this one on the chin, but just "DAMN". We have a lot of work to do in the off-season. To give upthat many yeards on the ground is just plain disgusting. I think Coach Nix is good as gone next year with all of these poorly coached games. I am tired ofhearing "we are young at the skilled position". Other school are young at the skilled position and you don't see them F'ing up like this.

I think its time for Jacory to start. He attempts to go through all the reads instead of the 1st read
and just start running.

Originally Posted by eaglebball1499

This game is just getting out of hand now.
smh.gif

At this point I'd like to know all the divisional scenarios, because the division is going to be extremely muddled right now. We were in the driver's seat coming into tonight and just pissed it away.
GT will end the season 5-3. GT needs UVA or VT to lose their last 2 acc games. GT also needs UNC to only lose 1 ACC game.

I'd say VT has the best chance to make it to Tampa. They only need to beat Duke and UVA.

Originally Posted by ddot7

Originally Posted by WinstonDon

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Miami is going to come back in the 4th quarter because they have swagger.
i feel sorry for your mother...raising such a lame

but as 1 of the few legit fans on this site...i'll take this $+# whooping like a true fan...but this team exceeded all of your expectations....so how much room do you all really have to talk? not much

and clemson fans have NO room to talk.....
DU_miami_logo.jpg

Mad-magazine.jpg
rub it in...i remember when u was cryin in the forum

The comeback is still happening!

Anyway, i think ive never posted this many times in 1 day. Go Canes though.

What in gods name do these coaches see in Marve that make them want to keep playing him.

Sure it was the end of the game and GT pulled starters, but Jacory is flat out a better passer. Didn't he come in the 4th quarter of some game this yearand throw a couple td's to lead y'all to a win.

Back
Top Bottom