OFFICIAL @MIAMIDOLPHINS 2016 PLAYOFFS! THREAD (10-6) :::: NEXT: WILDCARD Vs @STEELERS 1:00PM EST CB

Yea... the picture I posted where it said the 4th was for the Phins?

Dolphins get the pick.

I'll wait until tomorrow.
It wouldn't surprise me though.
Swap of firsts seems unnecessary.

They have two players the Dolphins were in need of (secondary and linebacker) who have been very good players at times for a 4th... an unknown player that if history tells us anything Dolphins cannot draft evaluate. Hit or miss.

Secondly...

View media item 1943339

Cam Wake staying, meaning OV will be gone.
Should take off that transition tag now so the Dolphins can get compensation picks for Miller and OV next year.

Adam Schefter
‏@AdamSchefter
Dolphins have pulled the transition tag on LB/DE on Olivier Vernon, per source. Now a free agent. Will command big dollars.

It truly sux seeing OV go but there's NO WAY he's worth the reported 15mil per.

Hello 2017 3rd rd comp pick!!!

Brett Tessler ‏@TesslerSports
Look at it as the Miami Dolphins trading Olivier Vernon for Mario Williams, a 3rd round pick, & an additional $4 mill in cap space. Not bad.

Last edited:
Dolphins get:
Maxwell
Kiko
13th overall

Eagles get:
8th overall

Miami will restructure Maxwell's contract.

Yea... I'm very happy with THIS trade.

Adam SchefterVerified account
‏@AdamSchefter
Former Miami RB Lamar Miller plans to sign with the Houston Texans, league sources tell ESPN.

IT'S SO !@#$%^& HARD BEING A FAN OF THIS TEAM >: :smh:

Last edited:
Never been a prince fan...
Pacman knows the system he would be in.

Either way really puts this upcoming draft into perspective. Corners will probably be off the table in the first.

Guard, FS, Running Back.
Reggie Nelson is still on the market as well though... along with Schwartz. We'll see.

Letting him walk on $6.5 mill a year for 4 years...

I honestly don't even... I just... no words.

Sure...
Do you see that RB is the easiest position to replace and the cheapest labor?
I would of loved to have him on the Dolphins. But he's not the centerpiece of this Offense. QB is...

lolphinz.0.gif

@caplannfl
Former #Lions S Isa Abdul-Quddus has agreed to terms with #Dolphins, source said.

Back
Top Bottom