OFFICIAL @MIAMIDOLPHINS 2016 PLAYOFFS! THREAD (10-6) :::: NEXT: WILDCARD Vs @STEELERS 1:00PM EST CB

Resigned with the Bengals. Was hoping for Reggie. Don't know much about this Lions FS.

Dan Graziano ‏@DanGrazianoESPN
Source says restricted free agent running back CJ Anderson is visiting the Miami Dolphins today.

I have 0 interest in that... but he'll be cheap and a good back up to Ajayi I suppose.

Moreno could of been something awesome coming in. Dude was unstoppable until he went down. Such a shame.

I have 0 interest in that... but he'll be cheap and a good back up to Ajayi I suppose.

Moreno could of been something awesome coming in. Dude was unstoppable until he went down. Such a shame.

He'll be the starter. He's not a back up with the fins. At worst, RBBC

RBBC is fine as well.

Only one came off the market and that was way out of the Dolphins price range. Schwartz is there and would be the guy. Haven't heard a peep of anyone looking at him. It will be fine.

Benjamin Allbright
‏@AllbrightNFL
Correction CJ Anderson contract will not be matched, will go to #Dolphins at 4 yrs/18mil ($10mil+ guarantees)

Mike Klis
‏@MikeKlis
Sources: Dolphins offer sheet to CJ Anderson-4 yrs 18 million. 5.25 Mil Sign Bonus- 6 mill in 2016 3.5 mill in 2017 guar #9news #9aports

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero
The Dolphins have signed OL Jermon Bushrod to a one-year deal. Details coming.

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora
NFL expected to notify teams of awarded comp picks tomorrow. Few weeks earlier than in years past. And now they can be traded! Buckle up!

Dolphins add offensivie lineman Jermon Bushrod
The question Miami Dolphins fans have been asking over and over is, "What about the guards?"

Well, the Dolphins just signed veteran offensive lineman Jermon Bushrod to a one-year deal this evening. And the team sees him as a strong possibility as a starting guard as well as a backup tackle.

Bushrod, 31, played only 12 games last season because he suffered a shoulder injury. The Dolphins believe he will be 100 percent and ready to compete by the start of training camp in July and perhaps sooner.

That is not all. The Dolphins expect to address the guard position again in the draft if the chips fall in the proper order.

And if they don't ...

The club is putting both Dallas Thomas and Billy Turner, starters a year ago, on a significant weight training program this offseason in hopes both can improve as players.

That's it. That's the answer.

Bushrod is a fig leaf to angry fans wanting upgrade and new people. Perhaps he can regain the form he showed during his days in New Orleans and then again in Chicago. If not, the team will move forward toward other possibilities.

Posted by Armando Salguero

>:

What's going on with delmas was he released? Or was he on a 1 year deal I can't remember

Last edited:
Pouncey and James only high picks. 3rd and after for the rest and all were projects to my knowledge.

Very well could still get Hargreaves as well.

Guard, FS, and CB.

Back
Top Bottom