OFFICIAL @MIAMIDOLPHINS 2016 PLAYOFFS! THREAD (10-6) :::: NEXT: WILDCARD Vs @STEELERS 1:00PM EST CB

Last year alone the Dolphins would of folded and not even tied it up. Let alone fight in OT.

They fought the entire time. Huge change from JUST a year ago.

Matt didn't do anything today tho. He led the team, which is great, but arm wise he didn't do anything to help us.

I'm less than surprised you wouldn't grasp that. Probably think it was all him. :lol:

Matt didn't do anything today tho. He led the team, which is great, but arm wise he didn't do anything to help us.

I'm less than surprised you wouldn't grasp that. Probably think it was all him. :lol:

2 TD's and didn't do anything. Ok bud keep the delusions going I'll allow it on Christmas :lol:

2 TD's and didn't do anything. Ok bud keep the delusions going I'll allow it on Christmas :lol:

TD to Stills is fine, no prob there.

DVP? The 5 yard slant, that DVP broke two tackles, and sprinted 50+ yards to the house? You credit Moore, for that? :rofl:

Funny, you pick and choose when a QB does, or doesn't do something and when it's OK. Like Moore throwing that EASY INT last week vs the Jets, only, TWO Jet DB's dropped the ball, so no pick. But you ran around poundin your chest, even tho..... :nerd:

Funny how that be workin.....

Oh wait, the lil lob to Damien Williams, who broke about five tackles, reversed field, and went almost 50 yards.....

Screen to Landry, breaks tackles(s) and goes for 15

Is that like 115ish yards on 3 catches that had nothin to do with Moore?

Not to mention the Drake TD :nerd:

And Ajayi 200+

The Drake kick return almost to the 50 that led to....

A 55 yard FG in the wind

But hey, MATT MOORE, won in Buffalo. :wink:

:pimp:

Last edited:
I do think Tannehill would've made some of those throws Matt couldn't connect. That interception at the end of the half was bad, he threw another poor pass into double coverage that should've been picked yesterday.

Otherwise Matt didn't play bad. He is much more decisive than Tannehill, but his decision making is questionable.

pimp.gif

Playoffs. :pimp:

Gase is the youngest coach in the league, with a bottom ten roster and he's goin to the playoffs. :pimp:

I can't wait to see what he can do when he gets some more talent on the roster.

Back
Top Bottom