{Official} Michael Jackson's Memorial Service. Vol. Fit for a King...(1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT)

Mayer cleans up well
laugh.gif

If only he could do something about them faces he be makin
laugh.gif

I cant believe they had Sharpton speak after he extorted over 500k from Jackson during his Victory tour just to go away so he wouldnt publicly complain thatthere weren't many blacks working on the tour.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

morningstar7777 wrote:

Dood's that want to see Chris Brown up in here to perform can't be over the age of 18.

Please

Obviously you haven't seen his Thriller performance. And it would be a nice tribute.

I did see it. And obviously you don't know the definition of a good performance. A good performance on his own? Maybe. But a good one to tribute thegreatest entertainer that ever lived? Hardly.

Not a John Mayer fan at all (didn't even realize it was him until I saw you guys say who it was), but this is insane.
eek.gif

Even John Mayer sounding like crap CANT mess up Human Nature.. if that makes sense.. songis serious

I can't even begin to imagine how much pressure is on these performers with the ENTIRE Jackson family sitting right in front of you. That man just zonedout to Human Nature. I was feelin it.

Back
Top Bottom