{Official} Michael Jackson's Memorial Service. Vol. Fit for a King...(1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT)

HAHA He to Booke Shields to the Grammys!!! Haha

"If I would of took Brooke Shields to the Grammys people would have lost their minds.........cause they know she woulda been getting +!!+%% thatnight"

My computer stopped streaming right before john mayer came on. I hope my uverse is still recording..

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

"If I would of took Brooke Shields to the Grammys people would have lost their minds.........cause they know she woulda been getting +!!+%% that night"
laugh.gif

"If I would of took Brooke Shields to the Grammys people would have lost their minds.........cause they know she woulda been getting +!!+%% that night"

did mj say that
eek.gif
laugh.gif

If you're gonna hold my hand it better be the non gloved one cuz seaquins hurt me.... lmfao

*DEAD* exactly what was goin thru my mind... i REALLLLLLLLYYYYY hope Eddie gets to say a peice

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

if she cared that much she would have stayed in contact with him throughout the 90's and 00's after she got her fame.
Because I'm sure you know a lot of Mike's personal life.

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

did he smash?
I honestly think he did.

Couldn't tell who it was at first...I thought it was Lisa Marie. That's the LAST person i'd think would be there...

No way he Smashed. He didnt even smash to have his own children....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I was just thinking about that as well.

did mj say that
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Nah, Eddie Murphy in RAW.

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

did he smash?
I honestly think he did.

Couldn't tell who it was at first...I thought it was Lisa Marie. That's the LAST person i'd think would be there...
why?!?

she wrote like a 10 page blog about him when he passed.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

if she cared that much she would have stayed in contact with him throughout the 90's and 00's after she got her fame.

you seem upset...people grow apart...

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

*DEAD* exactly what was goin thru my mind... i REALLLLLLLLYYYYY hope Eddie gets to say a peice
Im bettin he will but this brooke shields #@+@ needs to end

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
will be watching "Raw" this week

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

did mj say that
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Nah Eddie Murphy in Raw. Someone hook it up with the link

Back
Top Bottom