{Official} Michael Jackson's Memorial Service. Vol. Fit for a King...(1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT)

I know i'm kinda late with this but Kobe spoke because he was close with MJ's family and they requested that he speak...

Negativity is too strong in here...

Shields said the two became close since sexuality wasn't a part of their friendship. She describes her young self as "the most celebrated virgin ever" at a time when women "wanted to throw themselves at (Jackson) and feel like they were going to teach him."

tired.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Negativity is too strong in here...

that's why i am barely reading the posts in this thread except for a few
laugh.gif
nt'ers be saying dumb +!@@ at the wrong time

I'm just posting my thoughts & what not

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

someone answer me has CHRIS TUCKER spoken public on any interviews ande will he speak tonight

Thats what I'm saying. Where is Chris Tucker???

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

The Jacksons wearing Black and Gold.
pimp.gif
wink.gif

laugh.gif
But the most imitated MJ inspired things ala Smooth criminal involveBlue & White
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Warehouse 13

Originally Posted by datruth92803

I know this is off but Is that Jd sitting next to Janet or another one of the Brothers

Brother Randy

Thanks Fam, I only said Jd cause u know thats Janet's man and Him and Mj used to be real close. Probably still where.

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

someone answer me has CHRIS TUCKER spoken public on any interviews ande will he speak tonight
Thats what I'm saying. Where is Chris Tucker???
I'm also wondering where Macauly Caulkin, Paul McCartney and Elizabeth Taylor are

Back
Top Bottom