{Official} Michael Jackson's Memorial Service. Vol. Fit for a King...(1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT)

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

someone answer me has CHRIS TUCKER spoken public on any interviews ande will he speak tonight
Thats what I'm saying. Where is Chris Tucker???
I'm also wondering where Macauly Caulkin, Paul McCartney and Elizabeth Taylor are

i know liz taylor said she wasnt going to the memorial.. but i dont know about the others

someone answer me has CHRIS TUCKER spoken public on any interviews ande will he speak tonight
I'm also wondering where Macauly Caulkin, Paul McCartney and Elizabeth Taylor are

i forgot all about him and Caulkin...haven't heard from him in years...

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I hope it passes....

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

i know liz taylor said she wasnt going to the memorial.. but i dont know about the others

I would have thought Liz would have attended. Especially how close the two were.

why can't they get some people that personally knew him and were in contact with him for more than one encounter to speak on his behalf?

no hate....just wondering.

Back
Top Bottom