Official Michael Jordan NBA 2K11 Cover Athlete Thread! 9/29 UPDATE Pg. 9! New Pics/shoes/uniforms!

Originally Posted by Dghost

The III's look nice, but uh... shouldn't those be VI's? Hopefully they have the correct shoes for each moment.
yea pretty sure that it should be,
30t6p3b.gif
the threes don't even have Nike Air

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by dannykcha

This trailer vid has Jordan in Black XI's w/ Red Patent leather. I hope you can customize the colorways of the shoes!

you can

smh at the jordan 1 with a jumpman on the back
sick.gif

this

gonna buy this game for sure. can't wait to play as MJ. dammnnn... He's backkkkk!!!

Originally Posted by fresh2323

HOW DO YOU UNLOCK CERTAIN SHOES
LIKE THE
11'S
12'S
13'S
?????????????????????
Shoes randomly unlock depending on how long you play.  Read that on the Dev's Insider on 2Ksports.com.

"You’ll notice above that I referred to these shoes as ‘unlockable’ shoes. We’re not going to send you on a wild chase where you have to go perform various tasks to get access to the shoes. We’re simply going to reward you for playing the game. Every couple of hours of play, a new pair of shoes will be made available to you. You can be playing Quick Games, Association games, My Player, Online, whatever. Just play and the shoes will come.

The shoes do not unlock in the same order for everyone, but rather in a weighted random order with respect to how scarce they are in the real world. For example, all of the shoes above with a ‘+2’ bonus will likely unlock much sooner than the shoes with the higher bonuses. The higher end shoes will definitely give you a big advantage over the competition, particularly in My Player Pick-Up games. The real prize here is obviously the Air Jordan XI, with a number of the ‘+5’ shoes hot on its heels. And remember, all you have to do to unlock these shoes is play the game!"

http://community.2ksports.com/community/insights/

Hope this helps!

Back
Top Bottom