Official Michael Jordan NBA 2K11 Cover Athlete Thread! 9/29 UPDATE Pg. 9! New Pics/shoes/uniforms!

Originally Posted by kly13

so for those who pre ordered at game stop gets a in game white jordan jersey....... will we get any limited edition packaging?

its jordan on the cover..... they gotta do something good!

nerd.gif

Where did u hear about the jerseys?

Lol. Nevermind. I just seen on google it has to do with the video game. I thought you meant they were giving out real jerseys. Had me hyped.

Even going as far as to feature every single one of MJ's shoes (25 in all), including the original Air Force Ones. You'll also spot Carmelo Anthony and Chris Paul's shoes, all of which are a part of the Jordan brand. Assigning these shoes to different players will net you different attribute boosts depending on which shoes you slip on your player's feet.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by mikecabrera

Time to edit the thread title with "Update: Official Pics on Pg. 6."  I extracted these shots from the official teaser video downloaded directly from 2K Sports.

Rockin' the XII's and MJ looks great! 
pimp.gif

eek.gif

I hope that they have classic teams..I want the 96-97 bulls to face off with the new miami heat!!
You don't need 2K11 to do that.
wink.gif

I dont' usually play video games anymore, just wii with the kids, but would love to play this game though.

This from one of the game-related forums...

"Hello NBA 2K Fans!
Erick Boenisch here, Producer for NBA 2K11. Many of you may know me by my forum name, SimBaller. Today I’ve got something very exciting to tell you about. In the Developer Insight for The Jordan Challenge, we teased that something cool happens when you complete all 10 Jordan Challenges. I’m here today to tell you what that ‘something cool’ actually is. I’m very pleased to announce that it’s actually an entire new mode entitled “MJ: Creating A Legend

I just got back from Gamestop (My Buddy is a Mgr). He said that if you Preorder for the PS3 version you get a White Jordan Jersey for your Avatar, for Xbox 360 a Black Jordan Jersey. I have the Xbox 360, so I know about the avatar guy. Does PS3 have a lil Avatar guy too?

This looks like the NBA game to end all... I wonder what they'll do to top this next year.

Originally Posted by 555fresh

I just got back from Gamestop (My Buddy is a Mgr). He said that if you Preorder for the PS3 version you get a White Jordan Jersey for your Avatar, for Xbox 360 a Black Jordan Jersey. I have the Xbox 360, so I know about the avatar guy. Does PS3 have a lil Avatar guy too?
We have Playstation Home, instead of the avatar that's chilling on the main screen, it's like a little interactive world

This trailer vid has Jordan in Black XI's w/ Red Patent leather. I hope you can customize the colorways of the shoes!

Originally Posted by dannykcha

This trailer vid has Jordan in Black XI's w/ Red Patent leather. I hope you can customize the colorways of the shoes!

you can

smh at the jordan 1 with a jumpman on the back
sick.gif

The III's look nice, but uh... shouldn't those be VI's? Hopefully they have the correct shoes for each moment.

Back
Top Bottom