Official Minnesota Thread *Post Everything MN Here*

anyone know a spot that has Lebron 9 Swingmans in 13.5 or 14? I hit a bunch of stores at MoA and no one had these sizes

when i went there today (around 2pm) the spots i hit still had 13s, not sure about other sizes

Originally Posted by AME416

Have the Lebron IXs anywhere in the cities recently??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Looking for these
nike-lebron-9-ohio-state-4-570x380.jpg

nike-lebron-ix-9-university-of-miami-hurricanes-01.jpg
Heard these are $100 at Nike Moa

The Nike flagship store at MOA has 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 prices...
I almost bought a pair of huaraches for $100...they didn't have the color I wanted, though. Found them at Champs later that day for $60 
indifferent.gif

yeah that's why i always go to every store and make sure im getting the lowest possible price.

Nikestore usually has some decent kicks on sale but it's always what sizes they have that annoys me. its always like two size 8's and a 10.

Just curious if anybody else saw the AM90 Vikings colorway thats dropping in the Draft Day pack.  Want to support our team but just not feeling them, wish they would have been in the huarache frees or the trainer 1.3 max breathes imo.  

Anybody know where I can cop a pair of thunders. Unfortunately im from Iowa where everybody is clueless about these. But was hoping some generous people of minnesota could leak a spot out for me. Because it sounds like I might be doing some driving to get these.

I'm not from Minnesota (tho I have visited a few times) but my fam there will try to cop me the Breds to avoid Canadian prices (I don't even know if Canada will be getting a Breds restock). Just curious tho, are y'all familiar with Studiiyo23. Is there stuff legit? I'm just a little thrown off by the site.

Any help would be great.

Studiiyo23 is 100% legit! But they were robbed 2 days ago! No joke!!!!! I think they're trying to put together the pieces right now. I don't think they'll have anything for sale for awhile.

Thanks man. I ended up getting my Breds in Toronto for 255 (225 + tax). Would've saved 70 but I didn't want to trouble the fam to get me shoes. I didn't know Toronto was getting a restock til last night, slipped under the 88s release today.

Hello,

I'm a Minnesota Vikings fan and I want to attend my first football game. I'm looking to attend the October 27th game against the GB Packers. I Just had a few questions to start my planning my trip:

1. How is the weather in Minnesota around that time?

2. What hotels are near the stadium?

3. Where can I get tickets from besides Stubhub?

4. What is there to do near the stadium besides Mall of America?

Thanks for all of your help

Hello,

I'm a Minnesota Vikings fan and I want to attend my first football game. I'm looking to attend the October 27th game against the GB Packers. I Just had a few questions to start my planning my trip:

1. How is the weather in Minnesota around that time?

2. What hotels are near the stadium?

3. Where can I get tickets from besides Stubhub?

4. What is there to do near the stadium besides Mall of America?

Thanks for all of your help
I can at least help you with some of this.

1. October is hit or miss in terms of temperature/precipitation.  It could be pretty cold by then, so you may want layers just in case.  It all depends on where you are coming from and what temps you are used to I suppose.

2. As for hotels near the stadium, there a few options in Minneapolis that are relatively close.  With the Minneapolis Metrodome Hotel being the closest http://www.hotelminneapolismetrodome.com/.  It may actually be a holiday inn but I can't remember.  In dtown Mpls though you are looking at paying around 115 or 120 a night minimum unless you find a special.  You could probably stay somewhere a little farther off and take a cab, bus or the light rail into the game.

3. Not sure of a good place other than stubhub, but I thought there was a ticket trading service through nfl.com?

4. Minneapolis night life is great IMO -- some pretty cool bars/restaurants around, as well as some decent music venues.  I would check out http://www.citypages.com/  or http://www.vita.mn/  for some ideas

Vikings dude --

By Fall, the Vikes will be playing on the U of M campus at TCF Bank Stadium while the dome gets torn down (they're building a new one). After the game, catch a cab to Uptown or Downtown, don't stick around campus, if you're older than 22 you will feel weird. I live a couple miles from there so PM me any questions you have.

Vikings dude --

By Fall, the Vikes will be playing on the U of M campus at TCF Bank Stadium while the dome gets torn down (they're building a new one). After the game, catch a cab to Uptown or Downtown, don't stick around campus, if you're older than 22 you will feel weird. I live a couple miles from there so PM me any questions you have.

I think you're a year ahead of yourself dude. Vikes are playing at TCF in the 2014 season. Last full year at the Dome is this fall.

Can anyone tell me what time stores at the Mall of America will be opening for the Jordan 3 Fire Red release? I'm going to be visiting and might pick these up there.

Can anyone tell me what time stores at the Mall of America will be opening for the Jordan 3 Fire Red release? I'm going to be visiting and might pick these up there.

I think every store will have them, but I don't know what your luck will be with these at the MOA.
Here's who should carry them for sure

Nike (by RSVP only)
House of Hoops
Champs (2nd floor)
Footaction
Finish Line
Foot Locker (1st floor)

Last edited:
Has anyone been to the Nike Factory Store in Albertville or Medford recently? I was thinking about checking them out, as it's been awhile.

Has anyone been to the Nike Factory Store in Albertville or Medford recently? I was thinking about checking them out, as it's been awhile.
I went to Albertville a few months ago.  I passed on some blackout Kobe VIs and now I'm regretting it.  Called and they no longer have my size.

Never been to the one in Medford, is it decent?

I went to Albertville a few months ago.  I passed on some blackout Kobe VIs and now I'm regretting it.  Called and they no longer have my size.

Never been to the one in Medford, is it decent?

I just went to the Medford one yesterday.
There were two pair of (mid) Jordan I's that I passed on. Both $59.99 each.
Otherwise, there was absolutely nothing else there that I was interested in.
This store doesn't seem like it's on Nike's radar anymore and doesn't compare to the Albertville one.

I remember having basketball tournaments as a kid, in Owatonna, and the Medford outlet was a gold mine for deals.

I think every store will have them, but I don't know what your luck will be with these at the MOA.

Nike (by RSVP only)
House of Hoops
Champs (2nd floor)
Footaction
Finish Line
Foot Locker (1st floor)

Thanks for the info. I'm screwed on the RSVP since I won't have access to data on my smartphone. Any idea how many tickets footlocker hands out? How bad are the lineups at Footaction and Finishline? And what time are stores opening?

Nike (by RSVP only)
House of Hoops
Champs (2nd floor)
Footaction
Finish Line
Foot Locker (1st floor)

Any place beside Mall of America to go for kicks?

Back
Top Bottom