Official Minnesota Thread *Post Everything MN Here*

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

fab at epic tomorrow night (1/3)
18+?

nerd.gif
yezzzir.

RSD,

Im calling you out now! How you not gonna let me know about Loso coming to MN?! Didnt we talk about him coming to MN when we went to the Clipse concert? Yes,im salty right now...

-J23C

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

RSD,

Im calling you out now! How you not gonna let me know about Loso coming to MN?! Didnt we talk about him coming to MN when we went to the Clipse concert? Yes, im salty right now...

-J23C
roll.gif
my bad guy, my bad...i effed up on this one.

i was too tired after my flight to go to see fab.

still haven't legitimately gone to a club since i've turned 18.

nerd.gif

i was too tired after my flight to go to see fab.

still haven't legitimately gone to a club since i've turned 18.

nerd.gif
i didn't make it either, i was pretty sick...i'm at first ave. every saturday night, they play house/trance stuff...if you like hipstertype girls, that's the place to be on a saturday night...and the girl-to-guy ratio is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

RSD,

Im calling you out now! How you not gonna let me know about Loso coming to MN?! Didnt we talk about him coming to MN when we went to the Clipse concert? Yes, im salty right now...

-J23C
roll.gif
my bad guy, my bad...i effed up on this one.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

all good... we gotta hit up 1st ave soon..once it gets a little bit warmer out
ohwell.gif

-J23C

Originally Posted by Tinchy Stryder

Where's that new CHeckers, though?

We all gotta go on that field trip
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Brooklyn Center...from MPLS...it's 94W to 252, then take the first light left @ 66th...it was amazing dude
pimp.gif

Am I the only one who instantly freezes when pumping my gas? Even the meeter be moving slower than usual
smh.gif

first ave. hipster girls.

hmmmmmmmmm
yezzzir
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you went up there? always tons of girls there, it's great!

no. not yet anyways.

i'm just gonna go when its warmer. one of my friends who is also at ust hasn't had much luck with the females, so I might try to coach him. (Iliterally told him everything when it came to his last girl.)

Originally Posted by detrick177

anyone go to first ave the other day for that Minnesota hiphop thing? heard it was a disaster
laugh.gif
yup my buddy was up there...said the host started a huge brawl on stage, ended the show
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom