OFFICIAL MINNESOTA TWOLVES VS GOLDEN ST WARRIORS GAME THREAD 730 PT

randolph's block damn near ripped off mccants hand
laugh.gif

I'm so happy that Nellie decided to put Randolph, Wright, and Biedrins all in at the same time.

It might be short-lived because I saw Turiaf come to the scorer's table, but then was sent back.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

I'm so happy that Nellie decided to put Randolph, Wright, and Biedrins all in at the same time.

It might be short-lived because I saw Turiaf come to the scorer's table, but then was sent back.

i know Nellie's all about experimenting and I understand the need to match up with the other team, but can we get some consistency with who's on thefloor? one week CJ Watson's in for 30 minutes a game, the next, he gets as much playing time as the team water boy.

^I'm fine with CJ not playing.
i can understand where you're coming from, but we can't go another 20 games with SJax running the point for a majority of the game whilewe wait for Monta to suit up again...not saying that this season has gone to the dumpster, but for the sake of the Warriors future, they should try to developanother PG into the system

i guess marco is gonna be a package deal with al harrington (i took me a while to remember his name)

i guess marco is gonna be a package deal with al harrington (i took me a while to remember his name)

if it ain't gerald wallace i wonder who we can get.

Originally Posted by acidicality

if it ain't gerald wallace i wonder who we can get.
david lee and raymond felton!!!

Back
Top Bottom