OFFICIAL MINNESOTA TWOLVES VS GOLDEN ST WARRIORS GAME THREAD 730 PT

2-6
pimp.gif

If we got Gerald Wallace or that Lee/Felton rumor went down I would be very happy. Doubt either one would go through, but I think the Harrington/Marco forWallace is more likely....if Charlotte somehow included Felton that would be awesome. Wallace is like Josh Smith to me and we could really use his defensiveskills. A starting lineup of Ellis/Jackson/Maggette/Wallace/Biedrins is scary good. Nobody could stop that run and gun offense. And withAzubuike/Wright/Randolph/Turiaf/Nelson/Watson/Williams off the bench - such a bright future for that team. So lets hope a quality trade goes down and Al getsthe hell outta here. I'd like the see Marco stay, but if trading him means we get a player like Wallace, I'm all for it. It's not like Nelson isplaying him right now and i also wouldn't be surprised if Marco demanded a trade by mid-season if he continues to get no burn. I said the same thing aboutWright but dude is getting his PT and Nelson will play him more and more as the season goes on. I don't think coach has that much faith in Marco right nowso lets get a trade done.

I wish we had Mike Miller. He would be a PERFECT player for Nellie.

I believe the Warriors have said they weren't interested in Wallace, someone correct me if I'm wrong but I remember reading that somewhere here.It'd be hard for him to fit here esp with Maggette already here. Ideally we should trade Harrington for a good point guard that Nellie would actually play.

We have barely any defense out there
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom