Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Wearin these joints today before going to the lakefront and eat crawfish. The purple is very vibrant on these. One of my favorite pickups thus far forgot to post them
For some reason I just don’t like to buy all star shorts because I rather have teams one but your pics tryna sway me

Same here, for some reason I got them because I liked how Stalley pulled them off and wanted variety. Got them for 99 flat as well so I couldn’t pass up on em

I'm def copping those 95 ASG shorts, that purple is calling me. I gotta do the authentic for these, no swingman, the patch makes a difference

Do it man! Thats why I got the authentics instead. It makes a difference instead.. tbh all I get us authentics now lol theres more detail in the shorts, better quality too.

Do it man! Thats why I got the authentics instead. It makes a difference instead.. tbh all I get us authentics now lol theres more detail in the shorts, better quality too.

I mix and match personally. Some things, I just won't budge on the authentics, others, I can deal with a swingman version. I got the 95 white asg shorts in swingman, but I don't do the same for the road 95 asg shorts. Bottom line, I want a lot of this ****, but I can compromise on some due to cost, and I'm not waiting for a sale all the time. I'll probably post my collection again after the father's day sale, then my summer lineup would be set by then lol.

Wearin these joints today before going to the lakefront and eat crawfish. The purple is very vibrant on these. One of my favorite pickups thus far forgot to post them. These are the authentics btw lol they have swingmans of these too
niiiiceeee *Fabolous voice*

I would've rocked those Carnivores in your avy with the shorts too

They hardly got any authentic shorts :smh:

I remember mans in here were cleaning out the white Orlando pinstripe shorts with that jig

Wearin these joints today before going to the lakefront and eat crawfish. The purple is very vibrant on these. One of my favorite pickups thus far forgot to post them. These are the authentics btw lol they have swingmans of these too

Nawlins native ????

Back
Top Bottom