Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

but wouldnt MN leak and say the blue magics are coming out soon..... i been looking up since last night and i havent seen anything

1456BC04-1FC2-4D11-88EE-A1F97BFAABDB.jpeg
Magic swingmans are in! Glad to have these apart of my growing collection. Only if M&N release the 1993 Jazz Purple Authentic Shorts again.. I need those bad!!
What size waist are you? Deciding between a medium and large on the swing mans.

Black Orlando shorts are one of the worst quality wise imo, the painted pinstripes and the plastic like star really bother me. I own about 3-4 Swingman shorts and they’re the worst ones to me even though they look good

Ended up grabbing he black pinstripe bulls and white Heat (hope i don’t regret getting white over black) Swingman shorts. First MN shorts so eager to try them out. If medium doesn’t fit i can always return to Lids store. Had go jump on the 30% off deal.

Black Orlando shorts are one of the worst quality wise imo, the painted pinstripes and the plastic like star really bother me. I own about 3-4 Swingman shorts and they’re the worst ones to me even though they look good
Yea and the stripes are translucent...
Bulls ones are pretty decent tho

darn just got an email notification from Shiekh shoes that my KB jersey is on back order. contemplating cancelling it since the last thing i need is another jersey

darn just got an email notification from Shiekh shoes that my KB jersey is on back order. contemplating cancelling it since the last thing i need is another jersey
legit just came here to ask whats up. still nothing here.

did you order a L?

but wouldnt MN leak and say the blue magics are coming out soon..... i been looking up since last night and i havent seen anything
they don't preview/leak everything. they're weird and choose random stuff to hype while some of the nicer stuff just drops without notice.

Yep. I tried applying it and says wont meet criteria. I totally forgot bout copping shorts as I fell asleep lol. Oh well $$ saved smh.

thanks anyway thought it was just me... i wanted the swingmans but whatever... didnt really need to spend money since i just copped the jeter 11s... im sure this sale will pop up again

I know swingman shorts have pockets and they’re useful, but if you side by side compare them to authentics it’s night and day. Swingman shorts detail and quality is pretty bad. Unless you like the thinner material or need pockets, I’d suggest waiting on good sales on the Authentics, you won’t regret it

What’s the best price you guys have seen on the raptors authentic shorts ?

Back
Top Bottom