Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Ronnie Fieg, the king of taking fads from the 90s and putting his name on it. Guy couldn't be more unoriginal.

$670 on five or six pairs of basketball shorts is crazy. I was on the fence for two days debating on a new pair of Nike Authentic basketball shorts. Regret not getting them now.

If they ever released the authentic, I don't think I would have the strength to refrain from copping... Probaby my all time favorite design. Wallace, Anderson or Sabonis would be automatic.

Drexler.jpg

I love how pretty plain jerseys are now $300

dint see how that Williams or Webber should be $300 with zero graphics or anything

If they ever released the authentic, I don't think I would have the strength to refrain from copping... Probaby my all time favorite design. Wallace, Anderson or Sabonis would be automatic.

Drexler.jpg

It has been released. It was around for a long time, then they stopped. Now it's back. Maybe they will make another authentic run. I don't mind the swingman version. I like it, but was never really willing to pay the authentic price. If you're really pressed for this jersey, check ebay, it might be around somewhere for a decent price. Me personally, I'd want a Rasheed Wallace or Rod Strickland authentic in this jersey, that I'd pay for.

Edit: Just saw the Webber Bullets.....:stoneface:

Last edited:
It has been released. It was around for a long time, then they stopped. Now it's back. Maybe they will make another authentic run. I don't mind the swingman version. I like it, but was never really willing to pay the authentic price. If you're really pressed for this jersey, check ebay, it might be around somewhere for a decent price. Me personally, I'd want a Rasheed Wallace or Rod Strickland authentic in this jersey, that I'd pay for.

Edit: Just saw the Webber Bullets.....:stoneface:
Oh word? I've only seen the 70s and 80s style Blazers from the older runs but never the 90s one. Strickland would be sick too, indeed. Wish the Bullets were white, need more home jerseys.

Never copping swingman again, can't believe how much money I wasted on these.

Oh word? I've only seen the 70s and 80s style Blazers from the older runs but never the 90s one. Strickland would be sick too, indeed. Wish the Bullets were white, need more home jerseys.

Never copping swingman again, can't believe how much money I wasted on these.
What’s the issue with the Swingman?

Lids sent me the blue Orlando Swingman shorts instead of the authentics, I called to return them and they said they are expediting me the authentics and to return the swingmans in store. I haven’t gotten an email confirmation about the new shorts being sent out but I thought it was strange they would just ship them out without me returning the first pair, and not charging me for another pair.

What’s the issue with the Swingman?
I just don't like the quality. Numbers get creased easily, fake double stitching looks cheap as hell.

Don't get me wrong, I used to rock swingman jerseys all the time. I've kept a couple due to sentimental value. But at $100 the jersey, you will cop more than one swingman and over time you'll end up with 10 replica swingman jerseys when you could've had 5 authentics for the same price. It's simply not a smart investment in my opinion. Unless it's a rare jersey you can't find in authentic. Or sentimental value. Just my opinion.

Lids sent me the blue Orlando Swingman shorts instead of the authentics, I called to return them and they said they are expediting me the authentics and to return the swingmans in store. I haven’t gotten an email confirmation about the new shorts being sent out but I thought it was strange they would just ship them out without me returning the first pair, and not charging me for another pair.
Aka Keep the Swingmans f them

I just don't like the quality. Numbers get creased easily, fake double stitching looks cheap as hell.

Don't get me wrong, I used to rock swingman jerseys all the time. I've kept a couple due to sentimental value. But at $100 the jersey, you will cop more than one swingman and over time you'll end up with 10 replica swingman jerseys when you could've had 5 authentics for the same price. It's simply not a smart investment in my opinion. Unless it's a rare jersey you can't find in authentic. Or sentimental value. Just my opinion.
Mitchell and Ness or the others?

the M&N swingman aren't bad tho.

im authentic or bust but if I got some for the low low like $50, I wouldn't be opposed to beating them up. They're decent quality, no stupid shoulder logos.

Mitchell and Ness or the others?
I was mostly referring to the previous ones made by Adidas and Nike. It's true the new M&N swingman jerseys look better. Still wouldn't cop for the reasons mentioned above, as they don't seem to be much different. Numbers still look kinda cheap. But that's just me, if you like the swingman jerseys, man go for it.

Drexler.jpg
they did, there was a size 3XL that had been sitting on their website for so long too :lol:

I love how pretty plain jerseys are now $300

dint see how that Williams or Webber should be $300 with zero graphics or anything
I agree

the Celtics '08 jawns w/ the Finals patch are $250

Clyde Blazers was a good surprise to see. I also hope to see an authentic.

I actually think that’s the first production of that 90s model. They made several Drexler jerseys before but I only recall earlier styles with the lower case “blazers” crest. I think the most recent was the red jersey maybe 4-5 Year’s back.

Clyde Blazers was a good surprise to see. I also hope to see an authentic.

I actually think that’s the first production of that 90s model. They made several Drexler jerseys before but I only recall earlier styles with the lower case “blazers” crest. I think the most recent was the red jersey maybe 4-5 Year’s back.

I always remember seeing the 90's version first, then they stopped it and made the 80's version, then the red alternate. I'm not as fond of that one and I personally prefer the 90's one. I know the 1992 one was made and I'm not buggin.

Back
Top Bottom