Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Do yall wear these jerseys or is it more of a collector thing?

All these jerseys are dope but I just cant rock a jersey like I could in my teens. I just feel goofy now outside of wearing a Pats jersey for the Super Bowl or a Cs jersey when I catch a game.

I think itd be dope to have a bunch of these M&N jerseys framed in a basement game room.

I don’t wear my authentic anymore unless I’m at a game.
I just recently ordered my first M&N swingman which I’m gonna rock just for workouts. I’m curious to see how it holds up after a few washes though

I don’t wear my authentic anymore unless I’m at a game.
I just recently ordered my first M&N swingman which I’m gonna rock just for workouts. I’m curious to see how it holds up after a few washes though
flip it inside out when washing. if you got a new machine without the agitator you should be fine.

All these jerseys are dope but I just cant rock a jersey like I could in my teens. I just feel goofy now outside of wearing a Pats jersey for the Super Bowl or a Cs jersey when I catch a game.

I think itd be dope to have a bunch of these M&N jerseys framed in a basement game room.

Up until about 2 years ago when I pretty much sold off all of my collection, I did. I started rocking jerseys since I was 14. It has always been a staple in what I wear.

I wear all my jerseys..especially my basketball/baseball. Sometimes it’s hard wearing my football jerseys due to the weather. But I love rocking my baseball / basketball jerseys. I always get compliments

Wear my baseball and a couple nfl and nba every chance I get. Got rid of most of my nba jerseys.

Mlb>>>>

Will never stop rockin jerseys.

If you feel goofy all of a sudden wearing jerseys, you was probably following the whole time anyway.

I dont feel goofy rocking a jersey at an appropriate event but ive shied away from wearing jerseys casually for a bit now.

Its just like with some sneakers, I think theyre dope but not on my feet. .When I was younger I loved putting outfits together and wearing more eye catching stuff like throwbacks but now I keep it pretty simple and clean.

Im also a white guy edging closer to the 30, it just doesnt quite feel right if Im out here casually rocking jerseys.

If you can pull it off you can pull it off.

Theres a difference between.

hoopster_original1.png

and

blog-6.jpg

I dont feel goofy rocking a jersey at an appropriate event but ive shied away from wearing jerseys casually for a bit now.

Its just like with some sneakers, I think theyre dope but not on my feet. .When I was younger I loved putting outfits together and wearing more eye catching stuff like throwbacks but now I keep it pretty simple and clean.

Im also a white guy edging closer to the 30, it just doesnt quite feel right if Im out here casually rocking jerseys.

If you can pull it off you can pull it off.

Theres a difference between.

hoopster_original1.png

and

blog-6.jpg
What’s the difference?
Skin Color?

Snoop just had on a Cavs jersey yesterday. That whole age argument is dumb. Especially when talking about hip hop culture.

I try to wear my jerseys often but one problem I have is out of my 50-60 jerseys, 90% of them are Yankees (home and away), Giants (home and away) and Knicks (home and away) so it looks like I'm wearing the same damn jerseys over and over cause your average person doesn't know.

Wish I could wear any team like y'all do.

Some people believe below 30 is different young and everything above is old and you should dress some kind of way.

Personally, imma dress the way I’ve been doing my whole life with some tweaks.
So what difference was he talking about?
Clearly it wasn’t age....

I try to wear my jerseys often but one problem I have is out of my 50-60 jerseys, 90% of them are Yankees (home and away), Giants (home and away) and Knicks (home and away) so it looks like I'm wearing the same damn jerseys over and over cause your average person doesn't know.

Wish I could wear any team like y'all do.

Just burn those Yankees jerseys bro, do yourself a favor

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom