Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I was wondering why the '83-'83 Bucks shorts were "off" to me. They should be entirely double-knit (like the side panels). Bucks didn't use mesh uniforms in the 1980s.

I hope if they have a matching jersey, they don't mess it up either.

(Gamer shorts below)

116215a_lg.jpg

When they did the Bob Lanier's way back in the day, they made them with double knit.

They've done the KJ suns in that color, doesn't seem like they're ever gonna make a Barkley.

I'm holding out hope they will. I think it will eventually happen.

When they did the Bob Lanier's way back in the day, they made them with double knit.

This is my exact argument with that garbage *** Larry Bird swingman. It's a huge mistake.

Where do you guys put your wallets, cellphone, keys when you wear your mitchell and ness shorts without pockets?

Finally!!! Lids got it right, after sending me AI jersey on the first try. I gotta say this Penny’s Magic jersey is one of the best swingman release out there.

Need that white Orlando in authentic badly, I would probably buy the Swingman for sub $100 but I can’t stand the painted on pinstripes.,

Back
Top Bottom