Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

A696111B-1DCE-4DD1-8FAF-4F994ED9B2D5.jpeg
Reminiscing ‘bout that time we all cooked on that $100 jersey sale

M&N online mobile is trash.

I don’t feel like getting out of bed to go to my laptop to complete my purchase.

Guess I’ll run it tomorrow morning.

Smh.

1596DC77-2363-4D1E-BDE4-5E34AFB4E093.png
Caught the 6er shorts for mad cheap over the winter and was actually thinking of letting go of them cause I’m a Celtics fan but they’re a pretty good fit with the gold 97s so I’m gonna keep.

As a Sixers fan, I completely understand. I can’t wear any Celtics, Knicks, or Lakers gear but they got some great stuff that is tempting at times.

As a Sixers fan, I completely understand. I can’t wear any Celtics, Knicks, or Lakers gear but they got some great stuff that is tempting at times.
Yeah man some teams I just won’t even consider and I kinda feel like the 76ers are really teetering right on the edge lol especially considering that rivalry is lookin like it’s gonna pop off the next 5+ years.

Went to Montreal for the first time la flame still

upload_2018-7-8_20-56-6.png
you're Guyanese right? I think I remember you mentioning that

1596DC77-2363-4D1E-BDE4-5E34AFB4E093.png
Caught the 6er shorts for mad cheap over the winter and was actually thinking of letting go of them cause I’m a Celtics fan but they’re a pretty good fit with the gold 97s so I’m gonna keep.
Italian pull tab golds :pimp:

That's the same exact outfit I was wearing a couple weeks ago, gold 97s with black 76ers shorts :lol:

Back
Top Bottom