Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Sizing question fellas, I have an L (44) in authentic shorts that fits me but it is snug. Will an XL be too big if I size up?
I think you will be fine. The reason being that the waist band, for like 99% of authentics, have a range--it stretches. If you really want to be conservative, go with your natural size by utilizing the size chart. From experience, a majority of my authentic shorts are size 40 but I also own a 36/44.

F09746AC-B177-4BA7-B012-B3781E506348.jpeg
First time going to the flagship store. It was hard for me to buy something because I’m used to getting everything at least 20% off

Placed my order from Jefferson’s on Saturday with 3 day mail and won’t be here until tomorrow :smh:. So much for 3 day mail.

Why is it that they use that format with the shipping? Jeffersons is the only site that does that. 30% Off is pointless/meaningless if you have to pay $18+ for shipping. It would be worth it if shipping was a flat rate. The left side gets screwed once again.

I mean 3 days is supposed to be 3 days. Ordered Saturday. Shipping confirmation and text received Monday morning 9:00 am central time. They made the claim that the fed ex guy never stopped by the shop to pick it up until the next day, except when they print a label it notifies them of a pick up. They stated that and the lack of communication on their end is from being “swamped” with orders. I’m pretty sure they jacked up the shipping when they printed the label because it sat at fed ex for a day.

Im just patiently waiting on that next 40-50 percent off sale on those shorts and pants. Hopefully we don't have to wait all the way til Labor day.

Back
Top Bottom