Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

D0F757DC-4656-40CE-AE40-C1A88B547DEE.jpeg
2A0A42CD-B414-492D-8FAC-3DEF47FBB629.jpeg
79380648-0F9C-4BAC-98EA-4F1CE46CCC7D.jpeg
1625CF8D-4CBE-4C38-A06A-C68593013665.jpeg
Last couple wears

Bonds is fire. Bein from the Bay, I hear a lot about how homie is bit of a diiickhead. Too bad he’ll never make it to the Hall...

Bonds is fire. Bein from the Bay, I hear a lot about how homie is bit of a diiickhead. Too bad he’ll never make it to the Hall...
I think he'll make it and sooner as opposed to later. He's one of the few you an legitimately argue was clearly HOF level prior to him juicing.

Yea the $18 shipping kind of hurts. It also hurts that I just ordered three pairs of shorts through them Saturday using the JULY4 code lol.

Buy what you want to wear and collect. Who cares?!? Don't judge and be a jerk :smh:. From my experience, I have a difficult time explaining (and I don't feel obligated to) when friends see me wear miscellaneous jerseys of rivalry teams (ie. Mets/Yankees, Jets/Giants, Lakers/Pistons. etc.).
Ive been asked why was I wearing a Dodgers jersey and the other day why was I wearing a grizzlies hat... Cuz I like how it look...

Copped a pair of shorts for 62 the other day when the JULY4 code was mentioned.

Grabbed another pair with ASTRO tonight at

To the guy who said Shipping was expensive to Houston, I guess it depends on what you order. My first shorts were 7 and some change to ship. My second pair was 4 and some change.

Sizing question fellas, I have an L (44) in authentic shorts that fits me but it is snug. Will an XL be too big if I size up?

Back
Top Bottom