Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I'm asking for a legit check on this jersey:

Jordan 1.jpg
Jordan 2.jpg
Jordan 3 J.jpg

Wanted a red one with 'Bulls' instead but if the person does take my offer I will not complain

Do they have these 40% off sales multiple times a year?

No, it's not guaranteed. BF used to be 40, they scaled back and now it's 30...:smh:. Those new to this, please don't be spoiled and expect sales left and right, it's a reason a lot of us have a wish list lol

I copped Suns shorts :smh:....I know the purple ones are coming, I can feel it, but I had to have insurance lol

Anyone pick up the l/s bednarik already? Curious how it is in person. Ordered a phils authentic this am, but now really tempted to cop the bednarik too.

Anyone pick up the l/s bednarik already? Curious how it is in person. Ordered a phils authentic this am, but now really tempted to cop the bednarik too.

No one is answering my question. Get in line with the question asking

Jk

Kinda

No restock on Kings shorts was a bummer. White Moss was instacopped !! Went ahead and snagged the pinstripe pullover Sandberg as well. Had my eye on it for a minute.

Cant believe they did Kemp dirty with that trash *** swingman. Some joints should only be authentic. :smh:

wanted to cop multiple shorts but had to be responsible since i OD on supreme earlier today... just copped some authentic knicks shorts... dont even care for no pockets since all my knicks swingmans dont have pockets... and im a rock my supreme waist bag with these shorts

Purple j will looking scrumptious, but have to pass even at $180. Wears to price ratio still too low.

Copped the swingman rodman instead because ill wear that at the gym on the daily

Could I get away with going a size up on the NBA warmups?
I wouldn't IMO since the size chart is pretty accurate. If you are btw 2 sizes opt with the smaller for cleaner fitted look. Im btw a small and medium, and went with the 36. Personal taste of course.

Just copped the authentic green bulls and sonics shorts. I stopped myself from coppin more lol..(Raptors, suns, grizzlies, etc.)

Hopefully these size 'smalls' don't fit too dam tight. Me being 5'7 155 with 32 waist...

how are y'all checking out? this M&N site is f'n trash man...keeps emptying my cart for no reason and logging me out of my account

Yeah I had issues as well. It took me like 5-7 times to finally get my order done. It kept emptying my cart or removing 1 item after I added one. Then the PayPal wasn't working.

Serious PITA getting the order done

Back
Top Bottom