Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Question about the following Swingman Jerseys:
Vince Carter 1998-99
Steve Smith 1996-97
Ray Allen 1996-97

The team logos on the front of the jersey (Raptor, Hawk and Buck): are these logos screen-printed on (so jersey can be folded easily) or are they similar to the Authentic Shorts where the logo is not screen-printed on and is hard to bend the shorts where the logo is at? I have the Adidas Raptors jerseys but I hate how bulky the front of the jersey is with the thick Raptors logo that makes the jersey uncomfortable to wear and difficult to bend.

I ordered the black suns shorts. For $75 I can’t complain. Was tempted to order more stuff but self control won.

On another note. I wonder how m&n is doing sales wise in terms of people copping stuff at retail. They’ve been having sales quite often this year. Which is a damn good thing as a buyer.

Here's one of the Adidas Raptors jerseys that I am referring to:

Attachments

• 20180820_123016.jpg
    20180820_123016.jpg
    301 KB · Views: 17
How do the hoody’s fit? I’m 5’10 usually order L in Nike and all that. Don’t want to be swimming in it f they’re big. TIA

The swingman shorts are legit. Very nice quality for the price. I don't see the point in spending $125 on the authentics with how nice the swingmans are. Just my .02

How do the hoody’s fit? I’m 5’10 usually order L in Nike and all that. Don’t want to be swimming in it f they’re big. TIA

I’m 5’11” and I recently purchased a Bulls M&N hoody in a size large and it fits perfect. You definitely won’t be swimming in it unless you’re very skinny

Back
Top Bottom