Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

1B6A1D8E-1BF8-4DA4-8C3D-EEB539985753.jpeg

Good lookin. Just copped the last one at my local foot action

Not sure if each size has a different number but here’s a large
0FB21C13-5A93-4512-8DBD-E717EF2C69C0.png

Use the Footaction App, find your product, enter the size you are looking for. At the bottom of the page, there's a section to view the barcode.

In store, you can show this barcode to an employee. They will scan it and locate the item in another store. You can purchase it and have it shipped to you.

EDIT: Btw this is the barcode for the Knicks shorts in size L. If anyone needs...

40236471_318304485591178_2618625935280177152_n.jpg

Great info, thanks

U called in? They have u on hold long?

I want them C Webb

Yeah i did. The lady actually answered pretty quickly.
Whole process took about 20 minutes which included getting the merchandise from the sales floor, making sure it was the right one, filling out the paperwork, charging my card etc...

PO

Just called in and order 2 Authentics. A ken Griffey reds jersey and a St. Louis Willie McGee. Total with shipping came out to 215. Seems like pricing in store is cheaper than online. Dude I spoke too was super helpful. The whole process took 30 minutes though

Just called in and order 2 Authentics. A ken Griffey reds jersey and a St. Louis Willie McGee. Total with shipping came out to 215. Seems like pricing in store is cheaper than online. Dude I spoke too was super helpful. The whole process took 30 minutes though
Damn that’s cheap was one of them on sale or something before the discount?

Which reds Griffey, the all red one? Thinking about getting that one. What was retail on that one if so? I have the white vest version with the pinstripes

The Griffey is actually the Batting practice jersey. Smh. I probably will call back and try to get the 275 dollar one

Back
Top Bottom