Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Let me know what authentic shorts they have that aren't on the website if possible. Pics would be appreciated if you can.
Looking for the Black Kings mainly as i stated yesterday.

Thanks sir.

PO

I'm in for shorts as well! Looking for 2x....

F5E5BD9C-D90B-4005-AED5-9134786AACF1.jpeg

po2345 po2345

Well I don’t know who it will help but I am headed to Philly so any requests lmk

My plan is I’ll stop by M&n first, see if they have what y’all need and then run over to ubiq to buy my shoes and then check M&n again before bouncing.

Too late?

pm sent

98' Mariano Rivera Yankees
1950' Richie Ashburn Phillies (gray wool)

sz.48

Last edited:
Thank you Guccishades Guccishades for checking on the item I wanted. Was able to place a phone order for the Black Kings.
Been waiting for M&N to post it online so i can get it on discount, but they never have. Finally got it for 50% off. :pimp:
I appreciate your assistance in helping out the thread. :pimp:

FYI: Standard shipping cost is $12 for those curious.

PO

Thank you Guccishades Guccishades for checking on the item I wanted. Was able to place a phone order for the Black Kings.
Been waiting for M&N to post it online so i can get it on discount, but they never have. Finally got it for 50% off. :pimp:

PO
U called in? They have u on hold long?

I want them C Webb

PO
Np happy to help, I seen homegirl on the phone figured it was you calling :lol:

Tired of waiting so I guess I'll just finally pull the trigger on these at 40% off. Does the ribbed shoulders make it look weird though?

Nah not really...but then again I have broad shoulders. I dunno about skinny man's tho

Back
Top Bottom