Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

My local footaction in Kansas only had the warriors and home Orlando shorts for$49.99. KD and Hakeem swingmans for $49.99, and red bulls warm up jacket for $49.99. Knicks and bulls shorts weren't marked down.

Heads up. There’s more stuff on clearance. My boy texted me and said his store got Raptors shorts and KD rookie jersey for $50 each. I told him to cop a KD for me so I can go full wanker kit with the shorts I copped yesterday

How would we check to see if we can stock locate since the raptors shorts aren’t online?

My local footaction in Kansas only had the warriors and home Orlando shorts for$49.99. KD and Hakeem swingmans for $49.99, and red bulls warm up jacket for $49.99. Knicks and bulls shorts weren't marked down.

Oak park mall?

If anyone goes to a footaction and they have a bulls warmup jacket in xl. Either color. Can you please take a pic of the sku. Figured I’d have them stock locate the bulls jacket at some point this week.

In the midst of the Moss jersey drama forgot to post the other pickup. Cubs Pinstripe pullover. Joint is flames imo. But I'm a sucker for Mlb pullovers

20180829_174007.jpg
20180829_174058.jpg

In the midst of the Moss jersey drama forgot to post the other pickup. Cubs Pinstripe pullover. Joint is flames imo. But I'm a sucker for Mlb pullovers

20180829_174007.jpg
20180829_174058.jpg
Damn...I was contemplating a BP cubs jersey but I may have to rethink this.

Lids updated with them ugly *** checkered shorts. Still need those black suns shorts. Might be selling Kings shorts too so stay tuned.

Back
Top Bottom