Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Just ordered the 91-92 suns shorts with the 40% promo and scooped the warriors shorts at the fox hills footaction.

I went up there to stock locate them and the guy brought a pair out from the back. Told me they had some warriors and white magic shorts in the back for any LA area heads.

Just ordered the 91-92 suns shorts with the 40% promo and scooped the warriors shorts at the fox hills footaction.

I went up there to stock locate them and the guy brought a pair out from the back. Told me they had some warriors and white magic shorts in the back for any LA area heads.
I might cop them White Magic if they got em at Cerritos

New jacket just arrived! 20180829_195326.png 20180829_195247.png

Just got me Bulls authentics come in the mail. I literally own nothing red clothing wise but something feels so right about these.

Went back to FA. Not much left. I had them price check the blue Knicks and red Bulls-both of them are still retail. I picked up one of the last Warriors shorts for a friend at $50. There’s still a handful green rookie KD style shorts for $60 if anyone needs help with an oop. Just lmk

Went back to FA. Not much left. I had them price check the blue Knicks and red Bulls-both of them are still retail. I picked up one of the last Warriors shorts for a friend at $50. There’s still a handful green rookie KD style shorts for $60 if anyone needs help with an oop. Just lmk

If you go back anytime soon. Can you get me a pic of the Sonics shorts sku in xl.

From the code sale

I don’t think they are as nice as my warriors just dons. The cord isn’t as nice and they have the white lines issue too. Mesh slightly less weight too.

Attachments

• 3928098F-5F69-45F6-AB07-2587B5289C4E.jpeg
    3928098F-5F69-45F6-AB07-2587B5289C4E.jpeg
    486.7 KB · Views: 17
Back
Top Bottom