Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Size: Large
image.jpg
:nthat:Appreciate that man. Want a medium but I'll try for the Warriors Md & Raptors Lg when I get off.

So spend 500 to get up to 40 percent off.

Glad I ate when I did. Two questions remain at this point
1) do we still have an active 40 percent code? (Looks like we do)
2) does the 200 off 500 apply to exclusives?
I believe the 40% is still active
Not sure on applying to exclusives. I personally just bought a bunch of shorts and a shooting jacket. The email says nothing about exclusions

My notifications been BOOMIN lately thanks to this thread :lol:
I already knew what was goin down but I'm tryna refrain from unnecessary spending.
These deals look tempting tho :nerd:

would be cool if you could apply the 40% ontop of the current discount

want a lot of stuff but im done even paying 40% off

Speaking of returns, has anyone had any experience with a size swap from Jefferson’s? Just curious how smooth the process is.

I'd feel blasphemous wearing Celtics gear as a Knicks fan, but I kinda want those Lakers shorts up there.

would be cool if you could apply the 40% ontop of the current discount

want a lot of stuff but im done even paying 40% off

On the 40 code the other week, it was stacking for the jerseys on sale, like the Rams Dickerson authentic. Not sure if that was a mistake, but hopefully they do it again.

How does the 76ers shorts fit in comparison to the Orlando shorts?

I'll get back to you this evening.

I own a pair of 96 ASG shorts and I love the length on them (sits like a good inch above my knees). Then I ordered the blue 76ers and they seem to run a lil longer (sits at the mid of my knees)
Yes, the code does work on clearance items.

On the 40 code the other week, it was stacking for the jerseys on sale, like the Rams Dickerson authentic. Not sure if that was a mistake, but hopefully they do it again.

Back
Top Bottom