Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Screenshot_20180911-140346_Samsung Internet.jpg
View attachment 2176935

My Last shot Jordan jersey shipped today. I always wanted a red Jordan jersey for so long. I got the white one, so this will complete that. I may look at the 89 and 93 All Star Jersey next.

Is Dr Pepper running a NBA store promo too?
My bottle is for the Fanatics deal they got

Sorry for misunderstanding. The only code I know for 30% is the Fanatics Dr Pepper promo. Not sure if it will work in nba store but thought they were both run by Fanatics. Maybe that’s how they got 30% applied on nba store

Sorry for misunderstanding. The only code I know for 30% is the Fanatics Dr Pepper promo. Not sure if it will work in nba store but thought they were both run by Fanatics. Maybe that’s how they got 30% applied on nba store
Yea I have a code for 30% off but when I applied it to the NBA store it was no bueno

Well I definitely am not a 3xl in these authentic M&N shorts..guess I gotta send 'em back and exchange for an XXL..have a feeling XL would be too short for me..

Does M&N let you exchange when you return the items or you get a refund and then gotta buy it again?

Well I definitely am not a 3xl in these authentic M&N shorts..guess I gotta send 'em back and exchange for an XXL..have a feeling XL would be too short for me..

Does M&N let you exchange when you return the items or you get a refund and then gotta buy it again?
Refund and you buy again

Back
Top Bottom