Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Someone in a FB group said the mesh is different on this new MJ also, that its not as nice as the former MJ ones. Anyone confirm this?

Someone in a FB group said the mesh is different on this new MJ also, that its not as nice as the former MJ ones. Anyone confirm this?

We are referring to the way the Made in China ones are made with that stiff mesh. They've been making it like that for years though. They're comparing it to jerseys from before 2011 or so. If you are okay with the material they have been making it with then you're fine.

For some reason MN still hasnt charged me for those black Phoenix Suns and blue 76ers shorts that I placed on 8/22. Still stuck on "pending"

So I got greedy and placed a 3rd order. Picked these up on clearance and stacking my 40% "one time use" code.

#fearthedeer
IMG_20180910_173003.jpg
IMG_20180910_173035.jpg IMG_20180910_173055.jpg

Sorry to derail this thread a bit, but does anyone know if there is a M&N (or Nike) Jordan player number T- shirt like this Pippen one (or plans on one being released) in any color? I dont do jerseys much anymore...but I've been buying a ton of these jersey shirts lately (mostly M&N but some Nike too)
shopping.jpeg

I have the authentic Zo in teal. I love it. Would you consider Mugsy Bogues? Small but has a big heart and plays like a giant.

Definitely right about Muggsy but I was never the biggest fan. For me, three Charlotte players stand out: LJ during the early to mid 90s, Glen Rice from 95-98, and then Boom Dizzle in the early 2000s before that move to New Orleans.

Just cant find the time to wear them much anymore working six 12 hour days a week, makes it tough. I do still have my pretty deep collection, just really been feeling those player name and number Ts and some joggers on my off days much more.

Mitchell and ness really does lag bad with refunds. Been over a week since they got the return package. Good thing I paid with PayPal. Dispute time

Heads up guys, I was able to use this photo to order the Bulls shooting shirt in store at Champs for $29.99

Good to hear...hopefully they actually fulfill the order. I went back to place a order for a few more and it got cancelled for whatever reason...I would say just check up on it

NBA store had over 40 left in sz 52, now they are all gone overnight. Must be a glitch, no way they sold out of that size that quick, and sz 48 is still in stock...

Back
Top Bottom