Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

20180913_093412.jpg

What site is that?

What site?

Eff that dude not posting the site.

Yea I bought it

Effective communication 101 failed miserably :smh:

Sorry in advance that this question has probably been asked 1,000,000 times in this thread but...

What’s the fit like on the Authentic shorts?

I need both home and away lakers pairs in a large. Possibly that Grizzlies pair as well.

Do they fit really baggy?

I saw the waist measurements on their site but that doesn’t tell the whole story...

I’m 6’1” 180 if that helps...

Sorry in advance that this question has probably been asked 1,000,000 times in this thread but...

What’s the fit like on the Authentic shorts?

I need both home and away lakers pairs in a large. Possibly that Grizzlies pair as well.

Do they fit really baggy?

I saw the waist measurements on their site but that doesn’t tell the whole story...

I’m 6’1” 180 if that helps...
Be and you are about the same size Pause
But Large was a bit baggy on me I got M
now and it’s a more fitted relaxed look I’m a
32-33 in the waist If that helps

We makin luxury basketballs now??? Smh

Can’t hate the man for going after the $$$ tho

Don’t own any Mitchell & Ness, but I almost have to pull the trigger on that Jordan Jersey. Know I’m gonna regret it down the line...

Sorry to come off like a rookie, but as a 5’7 205 lb dude, how’s the fit on these? I was leaning towards a 44. Don’t want a snug fit, but don’t want it to drown me either.

Don’t own any Mitchell & Ness, but I almost have to pull the trigger on that Jordan Jersey. Know I’m gonna regret it down the line...

Sorry to come off like a rookie, but as a 5’7 205 lb dude, how’s the fit on these? I was leaning towards a 44. Don’t want a snug fit, but don’t want it to drown me either.

Code doesn’t seem to be working anymore. It was only a 1 day sale

Back
Top Bottom