Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

4728FFCF-6769-447B-9B56-0D73507514E6.jpeg
D8B8C48F-8581-42E9-B39B-573F0E7E077E.jpeg
9FDCE609-445D-4D7A-B407-2F2FDD9ECB6B.jpeg
AEF74822-CBFE-4650-9060-5C6994EE6119.jpeg
DA94D6EF-0A26-44FB-A2D3-E06A1FD34D1F.jpeg

Here’s mine I just received

Word he beat me to it, the jersey looks really good in person tbh. Here is a comparison I did with the 97 and the 98 jersey.
Put it away!!!

Is the red darker ?
nah I don’t think so, It’s the lighting in my room, I was at a different place when I took the 97 one

Word he beat me to it, the jersey looks really good in person tbh. Here is a comparison I did with the 97 and the 98 jersey.

nah I don’t think so, It’s the lighting in my room, I was at a different place when I took the 97 one

You wouldn't be interested in a Kobe 03 All Star would you? See you wear a 36 (S).

They need to take better pictures too, that default picture they’re using is making the jersey look weird with the wide *** shoulders. I wasn’t going to cop until I saw an actual photo of the jersey

Tonight's fit to the movies:

I went from Medium (way baggy) to a small (pictured) and all my shorts are size small now, but I'm damn tempted to try out XS. Small fits good, but damn these M&N shorts are so wide at the leg openings...I like a more fitted fit.

9iv9s5.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, I’m a tts medium. I have a medium in the Grizzlies. They’re a little more snug than my warriors shorts, but I feel if I were to get a large the leg opening would be too wide/baggy.
thats exactly what would happen

I hate the large jump in sizes

medium fit me great everywhere except the crotch

if I jump to a large they look extremely baggy and ugly

Red Jordan is fire

Has anyone ever stuck with normal size with grizzlies shorts? If so what’s the verdict?
I bought same size in grizzles shorts all all my other authentic shorts. They fit me fine. I really don’t get what all the complaints are about. I went TTS. I originally went up a size based on the recommendations here, and had to send them back and get my normal size.

Back
Top Bottom