Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Off to Home Depot:

dr2due.jpg

I could never go to home depot without pockets. PROPS

Those Hornets short are underrated, I love my pair

The NO Hornets shorts look amazing in pics. I had to limit myself from the 40% sale last month. Only bought the raps and lakers shorts.

Next on the list is the Hornets Shorts and 95 East ASG Short.

Currently, I have the following shorts:

Grizz
96 East ASG
04 ASG LA (Swingman though - was on sale at $40ish after shipping).

Plus the recent cops

Raps
Lakers

Yeah it does. Some swingman shorts are horrible though, you have to pick and choose your battles. I'd never rock a Chicago Bulls or Grizzlies swingman because they don't even look anything like the authentic versions.

Some shorts have wayyy intricate detailing or crazy designs which imo is authentic or bust.

The red Houston rockets swingman shorts is another that is on point as a swingman as well as the new white Charlotte Hornets and the older Detroit Pistons with no team logo.

Always wanted a Montana. Used to have the 94 Young with the 75th anniversary patch and that super dope white Elway from ‘90. Got dirt around the collar on that one from wearing it so much and it was over with :smh: gave it to a friend for $70 bucks

Anyone who did the lids ship to store get a shipping confirmation yet?
Call customer service if you haven’t yet. I didn’t one time and they said it shipped but couldn’t give a tracking number cause my item was being shipped with other store stock.

Back
Top Bottom