Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

'08-'09 Kobe just dropped. Wish they would've slapped on the Finals patch. Other than that, looks pretty good.

Doq6z_mU0AAqGQV.jpg

Promote it as a Finals special edition and no finals patch. Nice M&N.

Sure didn't! But I want to know how he wore all five hats? lol jk

Learned my lesson. Gonna check my Yankees hate and just keep it positive rooting for my Braves. Wouldn't have believed it in April if you told me the Braves would be playing October baseball so everything from here on out is gravy! (Oh and I'm keeping it simple with just the one hat tonight lol)

20181004_155209.jpg

I was definitely sleeping on those Kings shorts:smh:
dope fits past few pages tho

Where's Alp...

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F09%2Fbest-bape-xxv-25th-anniversary-collaboration-poll-14.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F09%2Fbest-bape-xxv-25th-anniversary-collaboration-poll-15.jpg
HOLD ON WAIT.

The Bape collab can get a WHITE Knicks jersey but they can't make a regular home Knicks authentic or swingman? Knicks are my team but I can't f with the Knicks royal blue anymore, I need a home jersey.

Home Camby 1999 would be sick. Especially since M&N jerseys have a much better cut than those ridiculous Pumas or Starters.

Last edited:
Not a fan of the shoes, they make it look like you're trying too hard. The purple of your shoelaces isn't the same as the color of your shorts anyways. You should go with plain white (or black) kicks to make your shorts pop imo. Not hating, just sharing my honest opinion.

We need to stop color matching and find some fly color associations. This summer I've matched Hornets teal with orange dad hat, Nuggets navy jersey with salmon pink shorts etc. and these fits looked far better than any color matching I ever did before... Contrast is key. **** like that will make you stand out and look fresh. Cheers.

Last edited:
Not a fan of the shoes, they make it look like you're trying too hard. The purple of your shoelaces isn't the same as the color of your shorts anyways. You should go with plain white (or black) kicks to make your shorts pop imo. Not hating, just sharing my honest opinion.

We need to stop color matching and find some fly color associations. This summer I've matched Hornets teal with orange dad hat, Nuggets navy jersey with salmon pink shorts etc. and these fits looked far better than any color matching I ever did before... Contrast is key. **** like that will make you stand out and look fresh. Cheers.

Cool story..

I always enjoy people posting their fits on here and then getting mad when people don't like the fit. Can't expect nothing but praise for every pic.

Fit is trash too. Too many different prints and too different purple. Pinstripes and checkerboard, y'all wild out here.

And skating shoes with basketball shorts is super trash.

And skating shoes with basketball shorts is super trash.

What? Lol. What exactly are u saying? What kind of shoes can you wear with basketball shorts? Only basketball shoes? You are aware that just because people wear basketball shorts doesn't mean they're necessarily in a hoop session at that moment lol.

I wear dunks all the time with basketball shorts. Are non SB dunks acceptable to your standards since they're not technically skating shoes? Theoretically regular dunks were basketball shoes before basketball shoes lol.

Back
Top Bottom