Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Might as well rock em short & pay homage to Showtime

i

Come to Australia/New Zealand in summer, you'll see a lot of people wearing rugby league shorts that length (or shorter) :lol:

Yo why yall going in on Homie shoes and Shorts?

Honestly I think his shorts are fine. I think a lil above the knee is Fire, its in style now, Esp if you have the body/ fit for it. his shoes and sneaker combos are dope also

and for those who are riding him so hard, why don't yall post pics and show us what yall rocking and how yall rocking it
Agreed. Above the knee all day at least an inch. Even on court, too, much more comfortable
my gifs were for the guy saying he had nice legs, not the guy posting the pics
thnx

Yeah baggy is no good. I don't think it was even a choice back then on some jerseys (ie. authentic Reebok NFL jersey). I just sold a Hines Ward size 46 authentic for the low.

Honestly I think his shorts are fine. I think a lil above the knee is Fire, its in style now, Esp if you have the body/ fit for it. his shoes and sneaker combos are dope also

and for those who are riding him so hard, why don't yall post pics and show us what yall rocking and how yall rocking it
It was a joke buddy. Relax.

IMG_62021.jpg
I rock a bit below the knee. Just my preference

I just saw two kids wearing shorts this morning on the drive to work. It was pretty warm this morning though, like 60 degrees.

But maybe Minnesotans are just like that. Are hoodies + shorts a thing in other areas? :lol:

I just saw two kids wearing shorts this morning on the drive to work. It was pretty warm this morning though, like 60 degrees.

But maybe Minnesotans are just like that. Are hoodies + shorts a thing in other areas? :lol:

It’s a thing in a lot of places. I personally don’t do it though. To me if it’s #HoodieSZN it’s definitely not shorts weather.

Anywhere in the midwest, once the snow starts to melt and it's 50s and 60s people will wear t shirts and shorts. That's just the way it is.

Out here in Socal if it's 60s, people will have the heat on full blast wearing layers of clothing cause they're not used to it

Back
Top Bottom