Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Wtf is this
upload_2018-11-9_7-34-17.jpeg

They brought it over to NFL too
lgjycamo-afang182771dsa92_1.jpg

They missing out on money not doing a New Orleans Saints one tho lol

Fanatics has a 25% off on M&N.
If they threw that camo print on some MLB authentic i would definitely cop a Cardinals and Yankee

They’re doing the same crap that let to their downfall back in the jersey era. Oversaturating loud outlandish crap like those swingman shorts with all the logos on em and that camo garbage and the half half jersey crap with different colors. They’re just doing it in more fitted sizes this time around.

Nothing wrong with the swingmans as I get it, they’re more affordable. I personally prefer authentics but the swingmans move easier which is why we don’t see authentics as much in stores and being dropped as much.

How hard is it to just stick to reproductions of popular jerseys both swingman and authentic and try to keep them as accurate as possible (tough with m&n) and stop trying to dabble in that fashion crap that no one wants.

Hopefully jay-z can have some verse dissing jerseys again like he did on the black album so we can all eat and cop authentics and pro cuts for dirt cheap like how they were able to be had in 05-06ish.

I agree with you but the old owner was releasing some good quality and damn near perfect reproductions of the nba throwbacks.

Back
Top Bottom