Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Never seen this thread so quiet so close to the private sale. It should start sometime this week if my memory from previous years serves me right...unless they don't do it this year...

Guess I’m the only one here who wears em to get fresh :lol: :pimp:

Was out one day and somehow ended up going to a bar with a dress code.. They let me in but the bouncer told my boy to tell me to dress better next time :lol: FOH... Had on the Suns shorts and a L/s Tee.

who's got the red Jordan 97/98 in a size 40 NWT that wants to swap for a size 44???

please and thank you

and I already spoke to HWF, he needs 40's himself so no go.

Never seen this thread so quiet so close to the private sale. It should start sometime this week if my memory from previous years serves me right...unless they don't do it this year...

It's almost time. :pimp:

Guess I’m the only one here who wears em to get fresh :lol: :pimp:

+1.

All about comfort now. Pretty much all I wear when I'm out.

Any bar that requires dress code is probably not worth your time.

Pretty much.

He didn't mention the width of the shoulders. Swingman looks like an apron.

Nah man. Those two jerseys are not from the same season. The 2000-2001 Sixers jerseys had broader shoulders.

1998 jersey:
gettyimages-263349-e1433768632727.jpg

2001:
hqdefault.jpg

The logos are different too. He ****ed up in not making it clear he was comparing two different seasons' jerseys.

I was looking at the authentic NBA jerseys compared to the swingman last week in the M&N store and the only REAL difference was the feel of the material the two jerseys were made of (the swingman felt a lot thicker.) Same is true of their NFL jerseys, but it's really negligible.

the mesh material Sixers jersey is the GOAT in that version. That silky one reminds me too much of the early 2000 4 XL jerseys lololol . that and the clippers joint. nice jersey but it too throwback

the mesh material Sixers jersey is the GOAT in that version. That silky one reminds me too much of the early 2000 4 XL jerseys lololol . that and the clippers joint. nice jersey but it too throwback

That’s why I’m so torn. I like the thinner shoulders and red trim on the logo of the mesh version but that shiny one = The Stepover, which is just one of those timeless moments in sports history. Decisions, decisions....

Back
Top Bottom